sixteen

"Maya and Jack in the same bed?!" I hear as I oped my eyes. I see Cameron smirking infront of me and Jack in the bed. I sat up with Jack.

"Shut up Cameron." Jack laughed. "C'mon guys were gonna be late for our flight." Cam said. I stood up and walked to the door. "Thanks for lastnight, I had fun." I smiled at Jack. "I did too." He nodded. I left and walked to my room.

I opened te door to see a sleeping Jack. "Jack wake up!" I smiled at him. "No." He groaned. "We are going to be late." I told him as I picked out my airplane outfot which was a navy blue V-Neck and a pair of ripped high waisted shorts and my sandals. I then finished packing all of my stuff and Jack got up.

Without talking to me he walked into the bathroom and changed and then walked out and packed his suitcase. "Jack where are we going for the next Magcon?" I asked and he completely ignored me. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom and applied powder, eyeliner and mascara before packing my bathroom stuff and putting it in my suitcase.

Without talking to Jack I left with my things because he was acting ridiculous. I walke down to te lobby and saw Liv, Cameron, and Nash. " Hey guys." I smiled. "Morning." Olivia said. "Why do you have your sunglasses on?" I asked. "I dont have a coffee." She replied blankly.

I nodded. "Where is Gilinsky?" Nash asked. "Upstairs. Hes acting like a baby." I rolled my eyes. "What happened?" Cam asked. "Nothing. Hes completely ignoring me." I stated.

Most of us were in the lobby now if not all so we piled into a few limos and headed to the Dallas airport. When we got there it was 10:18 and we got there early because most of our flights back home were earlier but me and Olivias and Jack and Jacks were at 12:35.

"Do you want to come get a coffee with me?" Liv asked. "Yeah. Why not?" I stood up and walked with her to Starbucks in the airport. "Are you and Jack okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I just dont understand why hes being a jerk!" I said.

"Hi, one venti coffee frappachino and a grande iced soy latte with caramel drizzle." Olivia said. "I can pay." I took out my wallet. "No, I got it." She said. We finished ordering and she continued, "Maybe hes like just tired?" She asked. I shrugged.

We took our drinks and sat by everyone else. "At least im not pissy." I mumbled. "I'm not pissy." Jack replied. "So what are you?" I questioned. Everyones eyes were on us. "Whatever Maya." He stood up walking away. "Dont whatever me! What is wrong with you?" I walked up to him. We were now farther away so they couldnt hear us anymore

"I'm angry." He stated. "Over what?" I asked. "You went on a date with Jack! I'm not stupid. You didn't even come back to the hotel room!" He yelled. "Whatever Jack! We were never dating! You asked me on a date! It was nothing." I said. "So i'm nothing?" He threw up his hands. "Thats not what im saying." I said annoyed. "God you annoy me." He said.

That hurt like a knife to my heart. I felt upset, I wanted to cry. I do have feelings for Jack and for him to say something like that it hurt. A small tear rolled down my right cheek as I walked away. I sat down and Olivia rubbed my back. "Its okay." She whispered in my ear. I felt a hand on mine and looked over to see Johnson.

I smiled and relaxed. I dont need Jack Gilinsky anyway.

After a while of the guys talking and me on my phone it was 12:28 and we were ready to board the plane. We gathered our things and walked to the plane as we said bye to the last guys there. We got onto the plane and I sat next to Olivia as we waited for everyone to get on the plane.

Liv was nice enough to let me have the window so I laid my head against the window as we took off and I listened to Lana Del Rey on shuffle. We landed only a few hours later when I turned to see Olivia eating the rest of her gummie snacks.

When we got into the small Nebraska airport with Jack and Jack me and Liv called an Uber while Jack and Jack had Johnsons parents pick them up. I hugged Johnson before he left and our Uber came. Jack and Jack lived like 40 minutes from our apartment so we couldnt see them anyway.

We got to our apartment and it smelt really nice. We set our suitcases down and opened the fridge, empty. We realized we had no food for the next two days so we got our things and headed out again to the grocerie store.

"What do you want?" Liv asked as we entered Trader Joes. "Everything." I smirked. "Keep in mind that were only home for two days." She said. I walked to the fruit aisle and picked up watermelon, and strawberries. "What cereal Maya?" Olivia asked in the next aisle. "Froot Loops!" I said back. I walked over and she was looking at tea. "Get the nightime. It looks good." I said. She got a night one and a citrus one.

We then went to the bread and coffee aisle and she picked out a coffee maker for herself an I walked to the frozen part. I got us a frozen cheese pizza and a pack of Hello Kitty lollipops. Then we both traveled to refridgerated food and got milk and GoGurts.

"I need like drinks for the apartment." I whined. We made our way to the drinks and I picked out Snapples, Monster Energy, and Vitamin Water and she picked out Figi, Vitamin Water and Root Beer.

After we finished we started checking out and fought for a good 12 minutes on who is bagging and who is scanning. I ended up scanning. Our total was $64.98 and we both paid for it.

After shopping we drove back to the apartment and unpacked all of our food and then we wlaked upstairs and Olivia was doing laundry so I gave her mine. After I unpacked I repacked different clothes and walked into Olivias room.

"Hey butt." I sat on her bed as she hung up clothes. "Whats up?" She asked. "I dont know what to do." I fell back on her bed. "About what?"

"Jacks." I said, "Just go with your gut. You had a date with both of them, now you have to choose and hope he asks you out." she said. "Fun." I rolled my eyes. "Im serious! I texted Taylor and he really isnt my type. Sammy is!" She smirked.

"Oh my!" I laughed. "We sext eachother a lot." She shrugged. "Ugh your lucky. One guy." I rolled my eyes. She laughed and finished hanging up her clothes. "Im borrowing these." I held up a pair of her sweatpants. "Hey!!" She yelled. I ran out and into my room.

"Where are we going next?" Liv yelled as I walked downstairs. "I think New York, Pennsylvania, and then New Jersey." I replied. I sat on the couch and put on Say Yes to The Dress.

Liv came down an hour later or so and we watched TV when she said, "We need a puppy." I laughed. "We are always gone." I said. "My mom wouldnt mind watching it." She shrugged. "Im sure." I said. We finished watching TV hen it was around 12 and we were tired. "Goodnight bitch." I said. "Goodnight slut." We closed our doors and fell asleep.