five

I woke up at around 9 because today MagCon didn't start until 10:30. I got up and didn't see Olivia. I wonder where she is?

Maya : "Hey, where'd you go?"

Olivia : "Open the door, I'm here."

I get up from my phone and walk to the door. I opened it to see Olivia walking down the hall with two Starbucks cups in her hand.

"Yay!" I smile while clapping and she walks over to me.

"Here." She hands me mine.

"Aww, I love you." I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolls her eyes laughing.

I laugh and start drinking my coffee.

"When did you leave?" I ask, sitting in a chair.

"About eight. I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. Did you know there's a Starbucks across the street?" She asks.

I shake my head while drinking my frappaccino.

"I'm not sure where Jack wants to hang out today, did you ever text Taylor?" I ask.

"No, should I?" She asks.

"He was like in love with you or something." I smirk.

"Yeah I noticed. But I really like Sammy, what if Sammy likes me?" She says.

I choke on my coffee and she looks up at me, wide eyed. I laugh and run onto her bed.

"TAKE IT BACK!! TAKE IT BACK!!" She holds me down on the butt by her Converse.

"FINE, OKAY!!" I giggle squirming.

She released her foot and I sit up. I laugh while she walks to her clothes.

"What should I wear today?" She asked.

"I have no idea what I'm going to wear." I groan.

She drops her clothes and looks at me open mouthed.

"Oh my god! THE Maya Evans does not know what to wear. We must call 911 now." She says. I laugh and throw my bra at her.

"Stop, that's porn!" She said, in a Miranda Sings voice. I laugh and she starts playing the song "Nobody Love" by Tori Kelly.

She brings her clothes into the bathroom while I pick out my outfit. I decided to wear a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a burgundy crop tank, a cream colored open knit cardigan, and a pair of Converse.

I walked into the bathroom and Liv was brushing her hair. She was wearing a pair of black Converse, a black skater skirt, a grey muscle tank tucked in, and she had a leather jacket next to her.

"Why don't you look all fabulous today?" I grin. She rolls her eyes and leaves. I turned on my curler then got dressed. When I was done I curled all of my hair quickly then applied makeup. I used powder, filled in my brows, eyeliner, mascara, and bronzer.

"I hope it's not too hot today." I walk out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I might not wear this." She puts down her jacket.

I walk to the mini kitchen and grab a piece of pizza from last night. "Do you want to go look at apartments today?" I ask. "Sure. Did you find some?" She asks. "Yeah. Three in the area that are a good price range." I say.

"Let's look at them later then." She says.

"Okay, what are we going to do at MagCon?" I say.

"I don't know? Nothing is probably new." She shrugs.