fifteen

I woke up and heard the shower running. Jack must be in the shower. I got up, picked out my outfit which I decided on a pair of black jean shorts that had black lace on the bottom and then a quarter length sleeve black and white tribal print crop and lastly I finished it off with Olivia's black Vans.

After I got dressed I checked my texts while I put my hair in a half up half down ponytail.

Olivia : "We don't have tour tomorrow right?"

Maya : "No. We have a flight back to Nebraska."

Olivia : "How long are we home for?"

Maya : "Like two days I think."

Olivia : "Okay. What are you wearing today? It's so hot like godamn."

Maya : "Shorts and a crop top."

Olivia : "Kk. I'll see you and Jack soon."

Maya : "Bye."

I started my makeup which was concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara and then Jack got out of the shower.

"Hey. What time is it?" He asked as he chose his outfit. "About 12." I said as I checked my phone. "Alright I'll be ready soon."

Jack got ready and then he called up Nash and was on the phone for a while before it was 1 and we had to leave. "Lets go were gonna be late." I said and opened the door.

Jack walked over and smiled at me before we left and drove to the convention center with everyone else.

"The Q&A panel is from 1:30 to 2:15 and then from 2:15 to 3:00 is meet and greets." Bart announced as we walked in.

We walked into a huge room with hundreds of chairs rows, after rows, after rows and walked up onto a stage with a table that had name cards and water bottles on it and behind on the wall there was a banner saying "MagCon Dallas 2015" on it.

We all walked around trying to find our spots and sat down. They put it in alphabetical order with our first name so I was between Matthew and Nash.

I took a seat and started drinking water because I got really nervous. The guys were all talking about having a party or whatever and I just kinda scrolled on Instagram and liked some fan edits.

I came across this one fan edit of me and Johnson and it was really cute. The caption was,

"I love seeing #Jaya because it makes me so happy and they're so cute together. I hope they date 💞 @MayaEvans @JackJackJohnson (If you don't know, #Jaya is Jack Johnson and Maya Evans."

I smiled and realized that's why they called them ship names. I liked the picture and commented a few heart emojis before getting comments saying "Omafgakaoaoab Maya"

I went on Twitter and #MagConTour was trending worldwide #3 so I looked at a few and favorited most of them.

"Alright. The girls are coming in." The security guard said as he opened the doors and hundreds of teenage girls just like me flood the floor holding they're iPhones high while filming.

"Hey! How is everyone Dallas?!" Cameron said in his mic which he received tons of screams.

"Alright girls so you are now in the Q&A panel anyone of you can ask the guys and girls questions. Any volunteers?"

The crowd was silent before a few girls stood up. The staff walked over with mics. "What's your name?" The guy asked.

"My names Abby." A short girl with blonde hair answered. "I have a question for Sammy." She laughed.