four

I woke up to my iPhone alarm at 7:54. I turned to see Liv in her bed snoring lightly. I laugh, stand up and walk to her.

"Liv, wake up." I shake her slightly.

"Unless your Hayes Grier leave me alone." She groans.

"Unless you get up, you won't meet him you lazy bum." I roll my eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up." she put her hands up in surrender.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of acid washed jean shorts, a bright coral crop tank top, and I took out my Converse.

"Good morning, looser." She trotted to the bathroom.

I laughed, and go back onto my phone.

"I just choked on my toothbrush." Liv walks out.

"No, you choked on THE D." We crack up and I walk in and brush my teeth, I then apply concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss then walk out.

Olivia was wearing a shirt saying "Rated R Content.", a pair of booty jean shorts, and her Converse.

"What time is it boob?" She asks.

"Did you just call me a boob?" I put my hand on my chest, gasping.

"Yes, boob." she laughs and I roll my eyes for the 700281010th time.

"It is 8:43." I say.

"Let's go i'm getting overheated." She says fanning herself.

We leave the hotel room and walk into the elavator and Liv presses "Lobby" and we start going down. We walked out and the lady at the front desk says, "Have a nice day, ladys." I smile and I say "You too." as we walked to my car.

"Where are we going?" Liv asks and I reply, "Im just following the groups of teenage girls walking into that building." I point and she goes, "Ohhh."

We park in a spot and get out. We start walking to the building and I lock my car doors.

This is it

We walk into the building and we see two lines.

"Hi! Tickets please." a girl takes our tickets and scans them. "Left line is VIP, have fun." she points and I say "Thanks."

We walk to the end of the left line and just wait until it was nine. We started moving into the bigger room with a million chairs and a stage. We were told to sit in the first row and we took our seats. They then let in general admission and they sat in back.

"I can't believe we got front row." Liv whispers in my ear.

I smile and all of the guys come into stage which causes everyone to scream at the top of their lungs. They guys all talk in the mic randomly and Mahogany plays good music.

"Lipgloss!!" Someone screams. Mahogany thumbs up and it starts playing.

"Ohhhh." the guys say and start doing their dance. I was Snapchatting the whole thing while I laughed.

After that we saw Sammy and Nate run onto the stage and Olivia screamed so loud I think she was crying. Everyone but the Jacks left and they started playing the audio for "Like That" it was amazing. Johnson would every now and then glance at me and smile.

"Met a bad bitty from the state of Mississippi, really pretty and I wanna take her home to see my city. Doin' Ya thing got me insane, walk in the mall you cop me a chain. I was like damn you hot as a flame. Your mom is the only one you can blame. You so cute, yeah girl you is a blessing and I'm the reason why your boyfriend keep flexin." Nate raps pointing to his muscles.