Super Roseh-o World: "Normal", First Stage

Roseflight: *runs into the level* AW YEAH! FIRST STAGE! IMMA ROCK THIS! I'M THE NINTENDO EXPERT *gets killed by the first Goomba*

Jewelsky: And what Nintendo games have you actually played aside from Pokemon?

Roseflight: *goes through the death animation*

Jewelsky: Exactly.

*Roseflight comes back in a bubble*

Roseflight: Meh. Not popping :P

Jewelsky: Wait a second... Roseh can you die again? *pops the bubble*

Roseflight: Uhh... sure...? *walks into the Goomba again* *the death animation and music is from Kirby*

Jewelsky: Why does it play the KIRBY music for you?

Roseflight: This is the world of obsession phases. I'm obsessed with Kirby. Kirby's soundtrack is epic.

Jewelsky: *defies logic and shrugs* Meh, that makes sense. Anyways, *jumps on the Goomba* ON THROUGH THE LEVEL~

*the group derps through part of the level*

Roseflight: So, Comet, what made you decide to be Toad?

Cometsong: Well, there aren't that many epical characters :P You took Daisy, Peach isn't all that great, Jules took Rosalina, and there aren't any other princesses of note

Jewelsky: Princess Eclair ;~;

Roseflight: She doesn't exist

Jewelsky: Your face doesn't exist -.-

Roseflight: ...

...

...

...

...

*is suddenly without a face* HOW COULD YOU TELL?! :O

Everyone else: o.o;

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

*Roseflight has her face and the previous moment is never brought up again*

Sherbetfluff: Ohey a block. *stares at a ? block above her*

Jewelsky: Well then, break it. Maybe something interesting will happen.

Sherbetfluff: Okay! GIMME UNICORNS AND AWESOMENESS! *slams head into the block*

*one coin falls out*

Sherbetfluff: ...Okay then. I SHALL BUY ALL THE UNICORNS

Jewelsky: Actually, there isn't that much buying in these types of games. But you get a 1-Up every 100 coins, so that's a plus.

Roseflight: *is hitting one of those blocks that you hit repeatedly to get lots of coins* Only in the Mario world, CONCUSSIONS! FOR! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!

*everyone derps around, killing Goombas and getting moneys*

Wiigaming: Guys...?

Roseflight: Yeah?

Wiigaming: Weren't we supposed to be, y'know, clearing the stage?

Jewelsky: *looks up at the top of the screen*

Timer: *30 seconds*

Roseflight: ...Well crud

Jewelsky: Guys hurry up get in the pipe!

Cometsong: *derps into the pipe*

*the screen goes black except for the pipe*

*they are at the last screen*

Roseflight: IMMA GET THE TOP OF THE FLAG

Nightfrost: OH NO YOU DOESNT

Jewelsky: I SHALL WIN

*they all jump...

and land on the bottom of the flag*

Cometsong: SURPRISE VICTORY! *gets top of flag*

Sherbetfluff and Wiigaming: *are mid-jump right before the flag* CURSE YOU, FLAG TIME LIMITS!

Cometsong, Jewelsky, and Nightfrost: *do the Mario victory dance*

Roseflight: *doing the Kirby dance* TAKE THAT, MARIO! MY DANCE HAD BOUNCING AND MOONWALKING! YOU! ARE! INFERIORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Jewelsky: You're crazier than usual

Roseflight: I'm always this crazy. But most of the time it's about spoons. When the spoon is away... THE CRAZY SHALL PLAY!!!

Jewelsky: o.o; Okay then.

NOTE: Normally I would have Q&C's asking you what level should be done next. But it seems to be a trend in video games for the second world to always be a desert world, so that is what it shall be. Soyah

Q&C: Why pizza?