Advice With the Clans: Clan-Leading Advice with Firestar

Firestar: Yes, we are still doing this 'series'! :D

Ashfur: They barely knew it was a series because my installment was the only one.

Firestar: I AM FIRESTAR. YOU DO NOT DEFY ME.

@Rosehrulez: Okay, I see why Ashfur wanted to kill him. ...I still hate him though. 

Firestar: Okay, so! Here is a list of things to do if you wanna be the awesomest leader, but you'll never be as awesome as me, because I'm SPESHUL!

Ashfur: Speshul needs?

Firestar: SHUT UP *releases a dragon to eat ashfur*

Dragonsoul: *was the dragon* *eats Ashfur* *looks at the screen* You know THREE of the AwesomeClan cats had to make a cameo, right?

Moonpaw: *taped to the wall with mouth taped shut* FFTH WMM! FFFTH WMM!!!!

Dragonsoul: She's the second one.

Firestar: So here's the list:

LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO BE THE BEST LEADER EVER

1: Be a kittypet. If nobody likes you because you're an outsider and bringing you in was against everything they stand for, they're a villain and will be your rival for the whole series. This way you can tell evil from good cats.

2: Invite other kittypets to the Clan. More mouths to feed will definitely help your Clan in the struggles of Leafbare.

3: Get in other Clans' business. Nobody will think you're power-hungry, nobody will hate you for stealing the spotlight, and it's not against the warrior code at all!

4: Add a new rule to the warrior code that makes #3 legal.

5: Steal the spotlight. Everybody will love you and not think you're obnoxious.

6: Break the warrior code whenever possible while you're still a warrior (examples: leave territory without permission, enter other clans' territory, visit your kittypet sister all the time) You'll have higher chances of becoming deputy, and then leader, because you're SPESHUL!

And most importantly,

7: BE A MARY SUE! Everybody will love you, will not think you're obnoxious, and not say "praise starclan!" when you die in the final book.

Oh, and also

8: End the series when you die. Without you in the spotlight, there's no need to continue writing books. 

Roseflight: EVERYBODY HATES YOU, FIRESTAR -__-

Dragonsoul: You know Roseflight has to be in every chapter; she's the star!

Roseflight: Oh gosh, does that make me a mary-sue?

Dragonsoul: Maybe... :(

Roseflight: Fudge, I have to rethink my whole life now *goes to corner*

Firestar: see you next time on Advice with the Clans!

Q&C: Is Roseflight a mary-sue? :(