Chapter 11: Awakening of Royal blood

Kyle's pov (Emily's dad)

''Its starting'' Klaus my vampire said. I was running around the Godricks territory Making sure no intruders were lurking. Crazy right Me a king Patrolling for werewolf's, i laughed mentally.

But this was my daughters safety and the safety of her Mate. Now that She's Mated to The alpha of royal blood this pack is her family. And we protect family.

I sat on one of the trees my daughter broke a few hours ago. ''Can you Believe it?'' I looked up to the sky. ''Can you see our little girl?'' I spoke to my Mate.

I knew she was watching over us, sometimes i could feel it. ''She reminds me of you Hunny. She's so smart and kind. She graduated with honors like you wanted. And know she's found her Mate. God how much i miss you''

And its true. I only got to spend 3 years with her. I spent centuries looking for her and when i got her he took her away. Rage started rising, My blood boiled and i could feel the change in my eyes. Klaus was out.

I froze when i felt the air change. Power was felt threw the air,and i knew they were transitioning. Taking a deep breath i headed to the house. ''Sean, Dean'' I called out once i was there. They bowed in respect as i approach them. You see we are natural enemies. but i doesn't mean we all are.

We respect one with power doesn't matter what creature you are. We all came from the same goddess. ''It's starting ima going to be with them the whole day with Leah call me if anything they must be protected'' i ordered

''Of course. Well link Leah if any complications'' Sean his beta said. Nodding i made my way into the pack house. It was quite beautiful. It was almost like my house. except mines was a little wider. The pack house was 4 story's high in white brick. About 12 rooms on each floor except the 4th.

It was mainly for high ranker's which had 6 rooms only. ''Leah'' I called out as i slowly walked up the the 4th floor. ''Yes Mr Dawson'' Leah said stepping out her The hallway. ''Hey dear. Its started i need you to come with me and check on them. than bring any equipment you might need'' I said. She nodded and followed me up stair.

Following my daughters scent it lead me to the left side of the house where 3 rooms where. ''Its this one'' Leah said in a hush tone. Nodding i opened the door knowing they were in a trance. ''Oh Wow'' Leah gasped as the power greeted us as we entered.

''Is this the power they poses?'' She asked in awe. Yes I've seen the transition before. But never with 2 royals of different species and one being a hybrid an another alpha. ''To be honest dear this is my 1st time witnessing one with a hybrid and alpha but i know this isn't the power they'll poses'' i said.

''Y..you mean this is just the start.? That ill grow'' She asked shocked i chuckled and nodded a yes. ''Dear lets check them'' I headed towards them and was pleased she was covered up lightly. ''Their burning'' She gasped. I could feel the heat from where i stood but i knew it was the 1st part.

''The awakening of royal blood takes you threw a few stages so this is normal'' I reassured her. The bed was fairly big so i separate them so their body's wont over heat by each other. I put Emmy on the left corner and Jeremy to the right.

''Hey is oh...Its started'' We turned to a pretty young girl around 17 she looked like Jeremy so im guessing she was a sibling. ''Hello Ms Chelsea'' Leah said bowing. It all clicked she was the girl in the woods. The one who befriend my daughter.

''Leah please its Chelsea and hello Mr Kyle I'm Chelsea Jeremy sister'' She smiled sweetly. ''Its a pleasure you can call me kyle'' I stared into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled as i saw her possible future. ''Kyle whats the smile for?'' She tilted her head like a puppy.