Chapter 7: You Promise Emi

Emily's Pov

''well, well. well if it isn't Alpha Godrick'' Jeremy's head snapped toward about 6 rogue wolves. Shit i thought were out numbered i can easily kill them but Liam is here and ill be damned if he got hurt. No way in hell.

''Dad you there?'' I called for my father but nothing. ''DAD!'' I shouted still nothing he must of closed his link shit. ''State your business rogue'' Jeremy spat angrily. Dam hes so sexy i wouldn't mind. 'Rain stop making me think that' I hissed at my vampire 'sorry can't help it' was here brilliant excuse.

''We don't answer to you or anyone but that your alone i could kill you and your heir and take your pack, what you say guys'' The leader spoke. Jeremy let out he most horrifying growl fear flashed in their eyes but as quick as i came it left.

''Well boys why don't you place nice. We have a child hear'' I said sweetly looking towards the leader as i stood by Jeremy's side with confidence. my hear heart quickened when Liam grabbed my hand i could tell Jeremy was shocked but he continued t eye them down.

''Hm Alpha Wonder y your here with a vamp. shes probably a good lay i would love to grab that re hair of hers while i pound her'' .. ''YOU TOUCH HER YOU DIE'' Jeremy roared his body began to shake and i can tell Liam was scared as his tears sprung out.

''Its okay breath Your scaring Liam'' I whispered into his ear as i rubbed his arm i didn't know why i did it i just followed my instinct which never fails me. He took several deep breaths his eyes stood a midnight blue but he was calmer.

''Lets get this done boys I'm tired of the chit chat kill him and the boy the girls mines'' The rouge leader order. All 5 wolves shifted and  couldn't help but cover my nose at the stench. ''SHIT'' Jeremy said under his breath i knew he would take them on any day but Liam was here.

''LEAVE'' I ordered with authority. ''What?''He asked in disbelief. ''I said leave shift and take Liam home'' I Ordered again i knew Alphas don't take orders put i prayed he did. ''No we leave together.'' He said determined. Shit they were closing in we didn't have time.

''Liam sweetie i wont you to climb this tree and cover your eyes OK'' I said calmly to not freak him out more. ''NO! you and daddy are not going to come back for me''He cried holding onto his dad as Jeremy growls at the approaching wolves.

''I will come back for you and daddy'' I said praying he'd climb. ''You Promise Emmi'' My heart soared but i had to stay focused. ''I Promise now climb and close your eyes and cover your ear's'' He nodded and climbed up once i saw him over his ears and closed his eyes i let rain out.

''You trust m?'' My vampire Rain asked Jeremy. He gasped and i knew it was because my eyes were glowing blue. ''Yes but your not fighting alone.'' He said seriously. ''You gotta trust me. if you get hurt Liam will be in more danger please tell your wolf to submit i know its hard we don't have time''

The wolves were in front of us taunting us taking slow steps their eyes where blood red and wild i knew they were out for blood but they wouldn't get any. I gave Jeremy one lat look and was actually shocked when he nodded and stepped back.

''Aw so the Alpha leaves the poor girl to fight on her own'' The man taunted getting a vicious growl from Jeremy. ''Such your trap and bring it'' i said getting more pissed at the moment. I knew my dress was going to be ruined and that just pissed me off more.

''Watch it little girl. You should behave Cause once ill have you. you'll be my sex slave'' He grinned. ''Please I'm more worried about my dress being ruined which is getting me really upset Right now.'' I hissed.

He clenched his jaw and that's how i knew i pressed the wrong button. ''Kill them'' Two wolves jumped at me i swiftly dodged them as the collided with one another. The other 3 ran towards Jeremy as he ready himself but before the jump i used my telekinesis and  threw them harshly a couple of feet way.