Chapter 2: New Friend

Emily Pov

''W..what are you doing?'' Chelsea asked from behind i knew she was scared but i could also her hope. ''Just stay back okay'' I said not looking back. ''Your going to regret that you little bitch'' One of the minions said taking a step forward.

''Can we sped this up I'm kinda hungry and i gotta pee'' I stated. They all hissed in anger at my words but hey it was true that sandwich did nothing for me. ''STOP!'' they froze in their place as the man i pushed came walking back stopping a few feet from me.

''You have a lot of guts little one, your strong what are you?'' He asked curiously. ''None of your concern, I got things to do Places to go like the bathroom so can we speed this up?'' I asked and smile as i heard Chelsea giggle behind me.

''Dont mock me child i em older than you i can kill you this instant. Besides you defending the wrong team i clearly smell vampire on you and human meaning your a hybrid we can use you on our side'' The man said smirking. I could feel Chelsea stiffen with the thought of me switching sides.

''Nah i pass. Wouldn't wanna be apart of a group that gangs up on a women'' I said with a shrug like they weren't important. ''Suit yourself.... Kill them both'' The man order taking a step back to watch his men quote 'kill us' Ha! well see.

I gave him a confident wink as the first man jumped on me. He swung multiple punches frustrated that i dodged them all. I remembered not to use my powers for some reason but i didn't mind i was trained for things like this.

Getting tired I punch the man with power threw his chest gripping his lifeless heart and ripping it out within a blink of an eye. Chelsea Gasped from behind. The leader looked pissed but fascinated at the same time as he saw me killing to more of his men with ease. ''Don't shift'' I ordered Her as i felt the change in wind i knew she was scared but i needed to keep verbal contact.

''Trust me'' I said as i snapped the 4th guys head. ''STOP!'' The man yelled angrily. ''You fight well my little one, you fascinate me, but i cant have you kill me 3 best fighters. Ill see you soon my dear, ill have you maybe even as a mate.''

''You will never have me you sick bastard'' I hissed clearly pissed who the hell he think he is? me mating him i rather die. ''Well see my beauty well see.. and as for you Chelsea luck was by your side but it wont always be'' With that he and his men disappeared in thin air.

''You okay'' I asked walking towards her. She backed up pretty quickly clearly scared of me. ''I wont hurt you. How old are you?'' i asked with a calm voice hoping it'll calm her down. '' I'm 17'' She replied softly. ''Why aren't you trying to hurt me?'' She asked rather confused.

''Well I'm not that type of person, you needed me and i helped.''  ''But your the enemy and I'm yours our species hate each other'' She said a she was trying to solve something. ''Yes True but i don't judge but specie i judge by character. That what i was taught by my parent'' i told her truthfully.

She smiled and embraced me, i stiffened at first than slowly hugged her back. ''Thank you for saving my life'' She said with tears in her eyes. ''No problem, Go home and stay safe Chelsea go ill watch until you reach your pack''

''OK thanks...Hey whats your name?'' She asked i debated on whether to tell her but i figured we might never see each other anyway so what the hell. ''Emily Rose''

''That's a pretty name, I'm Chelsea Godrick and as Former Alphas sister i declare a new friendship. You and your family will never be harmed by us if you need anything you know where to find me... so? Friends?''  She asked.

''Thank you and yes Friends'' I smiled at her. She turned running to her pack i watch her go with a smile on my face wow my first friend and a she-wolf at that. Even tho i might not see her again it was nice to see someone consider me as a friend.