Chapter 6: What a goddess

Jeremy's Pov.

''Oh come on Chells, Come with us it'll be weird if i go alone'' Yea me the Alpha beg his little sister to come with me today the girls graduation. Something about today felt uneasy but i didn't know if its because i'd see her.

''Oh Big Bad Alpha scared of a human girl'' My sister taunted Me. ''Cut it out Chells it was your idea why your making me go by myself'' i argued. ''Your going with Liam. And i gotta take care the she wolves cubs at the daycare today so i cant sorry brother take Sean or dean.''

''I cant. Since i don't know how long ill be gone they need to be here and patrol the boarders'' I huffed. ''DADDY!'' Liam called running into my room. ''Liam you look so Handsome'' Chells said making him twirl, i Laughed as my sons Cheeks grew red he was a shy closed off boy but i loved him anyway.

''Thank you auntie Chells'' He said wrapping his little arms around her legs. He had the same suite a me an all black Armani tux with a silk white shirt and black tie. along with white dress shoes.

''No hug for your dad Liam I'm disappointed'' I faked disappointment. I looked at Liam to see his eyes swell up with tears. Shit i thought what an ass i em. ''Liam I'm so sorry buddy'' I said hoping he wouldn't cry.

He stopped. And smiled. WHAT! he smiled. huh? ''I can fake to Daddy'' Liam said bursting into laughter with my sister following him i growled as she high fived him. ''Your going to pay for that''

''Noooo'' Liam screamed in laughter as i chased after him, he went around the room in circles. Dang he's Fast. ''Got ya'' i growled throwing him onto the bed. ''No Daddy don't do it'' He begged laughing i cocked my head in a thinking manner.

''Do what son?'' I question confused knowing dam well what he meant. He sent me a glare and i couldn't help but laugh. ''Oh you mean this'' I said tickling his sides he laughed so much tears slide down his cheeks.

''Say I'm the sexiest and greatest dad in the world'' I told him as i let him catch his breath. ''NEVER!'' He screamed struggling against my hold. ''Oh really?'' i smirked evilly at him. ''Daddy no. No daddy don't do it again'' He begged. But i just attacked him again.

''OK OK'' He screamed ''Ok what?'' I taunted him. ''Your the greatest'' He said as i let him up slowly. ''And the sexiest daddy ever'' He said as i fully got up letting him stand but before i did i caught a evil glint in his eyes and before i know what happened he said ''NOT!'' and ran out.

''You can run but can't hide boy'' I screamed out and smiled when i heard him giggling down stairs ''Sean I'm leaving keep me updated and tell dean to continue training'' i said to My beta threw mind link. ''Yes Alpha''

I gave myself i once over. My jet black Hair was laying wildly over my eyes like i just got out of bed but in a sexy way. My blue eyes shined more due to my dark clothing. I fixed my tie and left the room with my head held high.

I needed to get to that girl today and make a deal with her and her father for the sake of my pack. ''Liam'' I called out looking around for my son. ''In here daddy'' He waved from inside my car. Smiling i made my way towards him hoping today something good will happen.

***

Emily's Pov

''I'm so proud of you baby girl'' My dad said Smiling down at me with pride. Today i had woke up early, I shaved took a scent bath and got ready. Thankfully i got my hair done Yesterday it was in lose curls. Again. I loved it this way it was my favorite style.

After i applied some blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner i carefully put on my dress and heals. By the time i was down Dad Lance and Stacey where at the front waiting for me. We took dozen of Pictures than headed out to the school.