Chapter 6: Friends Help Friends.

Ever since my friends decided to not be my friends I have been miserable. It seems like no one cares about me. I got ready and walked to school since no one will drive me. As I walked down the halls I bump into Michael, my crush. "I'm sorry" I say unable to look him in the eyes. He grabs my chin making me look into his eyes and says "Friends aren't really friends if they don't support each other through hard times. That is why you can trust me. I want to be your friend." I am amazed that he would say this. As if reading my mind he says "I know you won't believe me right away because of all the things your so called friends did in the past, but please try." I wanted to believe him desperately but I don't think I can handle any more heart break from friends or family members. But no one likes me so I guess if some one offers to be my friend I should take the chance. "Sure?" I said. "Is that a question or an answer?" He asked me. "I dunno." I respond truthfully. "Well I'll take it as a yes." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me to my first class.

At lunch he told me to sit with him and his friends. I didn't know where else to sit so I agree. After lunch we finish the rest of are classes then it was time to leave. Michael offers to walk me home since I don't have a ride. I agree because my father doesn't notice anything I do. This time I was wrong. He had been waiting for me to get home. "Kaley I have something very important to tell you, I am getting married to Zoey." He told me. I froze, I don't want a stepmom

A/N- So this chapter was just a filler she will be getting better at dancing and stuff next chapter. So what do you think of my story? Will it be able to win the wattys? I hope it will! So please vote for my story. From now on I am going to have a question of the day.

Today's question is Do you have friends that would support you through everything?

My answer is I do believe I have friends that will help me through anything. Last school year I got a little emotional at times but my friends helped me through it.

See ya next chapter, Em