Chapter 2: What Happened

The car is still spinning. Back spots creep into my vision the everything is black.

I wake up and all I see is a bright white light. Am I dead, I think, but then everything comes into focus. I see a bunch of people bustling about a white room in white uniforms. "Where am I?" I croak. A nurse answers me "You are at the hospital. You were part of a major crash and we thought you were going to give up on your life like your mom did." "Wait my mom is DEAD"  I cry out. "Yes ," says the nurse, "but please stop moving, Your legs are paralyzed, you broke a couple of ribs, and you are pretty bruised up." I stop moving immediately. Did she say I am paralyzed? "Wait if I'm paralyzed does that mean I can't dance ever again?" I ask hoping the answer is no. "Yep." she says matter of factly. I start to cry, my whole life is RUINED. No more dance, no more walking, no more running, and NO MORE DANCING. Wait I think I thought that already. Then all thoughts slip my mind and I fall asleep.

In my dream me and my mom are on a bridge that leads to our house then a car drives into the front of our car crippling my legs and breaking my mom's neck. I wake up screaming something about my mom and I notice Hector and my dad. "Dad" I whisper. He looks up and notices I am awake. He runs to my side and hugs me. I wince in pain and hug him back. "You've been out a month." he says holding back tears "The doctors thought that you would leave us, but you came back." He doesn't hold back his tears anymore and they slip down his face but I just sit there almost crying myself at the thought that my mom is dead. My mom is dead. No more calling me to wake up in the morning, no more of her famous squirrel shaped pancakes, no more going on free visits to the zoo because of employee discount. I don't think I can live without her. Then I let my tears flow and out of exhaustion I fall asleep.

This time when I wake up my best friends Cary and Vivian stand by bed. When they see I am awake They run over to me and hug me. "Are you alright?" Vivi asks me concerned. "No!" I say "My mom is dead and I can never dance again." I start crying. "We're so sorry this happened to you" Cary says then they both leave my room. I cry myself to sleep again.

A/N- No cliffhanger this time. I hope you like my story so far. If you have any ideas of to what I will write next please tell me. Oh and please vote for my story and if my grammar or spelling is off please do NOT bug me about it.

Now bye-bye. (Dances out of the room!)