Chapter 1: My Life

Kaley is just a 12 year old girl with a passion for dance. After everyday of school she has some type of dance class. Monday is tap and hip-hop, Tuesday is pointe, Wednesday is lyrical, Thursday is stretching & strengthening and leaps & turns, Friday is jazz and ballet, and Saturday is competition.

"Kaley" my mom yells from the other side of my door. "WHAT!" I yell back at her, annoyed. "Its a school day" she yells back probably really annoyed by my younger brother Hector, who is yelling in his room about some spider. I hear her walk away and I plop back down. I roll of my bed and crawl to my closet. Inside I grab a white tank-top, a black and teal skirt, and a teal sweater. I live in Maine which is normally cold year round. I throw on my clothes then pull on some sparkly, white boots. I run into the kitchen, grab an apple and my backpack and run out the door. "Bye mom." I yell. I don't hear her respond because I am sprinting to the bus stop.

"Kaley, when did Christopher Columbus sail across the ocean" my history teacher asks me. We started the school year off by studying the "great" (note the sarcasm) sailors that found our country. I start to answer but the bell rings. "Saved by the bell." I mumble to myself while I pack up my stuff and stream out with the rest of my class. I sprint to my next class which just happens to be dance. Outside the door I see my best friend Vivian. Together we walk into class.

After school Vivian's mom takes Vivian, me, and my other friend Cary to dance at Impossibly Athletic Dance Academy. My friends and I walk inside and get dressed for tap and hip-hop. After class my mom picks me up. "Bye Cary, bye Vivi." I say waving to my friends. I hop in my mom's car and we drive off. Then the spinning starts.

A/N- MUHAHAHA, I left you off at a very unpredictable cliffhanger I hope you enjoy the wait *------* (That is supposed to be a smile). Well please vote for my book and have a fun wait for the next chapter.