fourteen

Emma's POV

"HOOK!" I cried.
Hook tensed up and his face went completely pale.
"I never did like pirates" Charming hissed.
I stared at my father. My own father who had just killed the love of my life.
I just watched the love of my life die, and I was never able to tell him that I loved him too. I was too afraid. I was afraid of commitment.

"We have to go!" Henry said, tapping my shoulder frantically.
Tears fell from my face and I was frozen in my place. I couldn't move. I felt someone tugging me. I'm guessing it was Henry.
I then gave in and let him drag Brooke and I away.

Brooke's POV

Tears were falling down my face. I can't believe Hook's dead. I can't believe Charming killed him!
But Henry's right. We need to go before someone else gets killed.

He took us to Regina's small, wooden home. We ran into her room and she stood up immediately. Once she realised it was us, she sat down remembering why we were here.
By now Emma had stopped crying and so had I. Well, not entirely. I wanted to cry but since Regina was sat opposite me I should probably hold them in.

"So this is the other mother?" she said, raising her eyebrow. Emma nodded.
"C'mon, mum. We need to get to Robin and Zelena's wedding now! You need to tell him you love him and everything will be okay again!" Henry exclaimed.
"Why should I bother?" Regina shrugged. "Yes, I may feel something for Robin but he loved Zelena"
"He did. But now he's met you, Regina" I said.
"Believe me, Regina. You need to take the opportunity when it's given to you." Emma sighed. "I just lost someone who meant the world to me and I never got to tell him I loved him."
"Oh my, I'm so sorry" Regina said, pitifully.
"It's fine" Emma said. "I'm just, trying to process what just happened, slowly" she said quietly.

Henry stood up and took my hand. "The opportunity is right in front of you, mum. Now c'mon, lets go!'