eleven

Brooke's POV

I waited outside in silence, trying to hear what was happening inside, but I couldn't hear anything.
I was about to call out Henry's name because I was getting slightly worried, but I then heard a loud thump.
"Brooke!" Henry called.
I ran in and saw the guard on the floor unconscious. Henry was stood there with a grin spread across his lips with the key in his hand, presumably the key to find and break Emma free.

"Well done, kid" Hook said.
"It's the prisoner gag - always works"
"Prisoner what?" he asked with a confused look on his face.
Henry chuckled. "Never mind, just follow Brooke and I"
I jogged towards him and stopped beside him. He took his hand in mine and let us lead the way.

Once we reached a tall door Henry turned to Hook. "Go check if the guard is still there, will you? Brooke and I will get Emma and we'll meet you where I originally knocked the guard out"
Hook nodded. "Sure. But don't be long. I have a bad feeling about this" And with that he strode off.

Henry let go of my hand and started to twist the key into the lock.
The door swung open to reveal a woman with blonde, scraggy hair with leaves in it, she clearly hasn't been treated very well. Her clothes were torn and she was chained to the floor so she couldn't move.

The woman slowly lifted her head up when she heard us take a few steps closer. Henry put his arm out in front of me. "Stay here" he whispered. I nodded and followed his command.
Once she saw him, her jaw dropped in surprise. My eyes widened once I realised the poor lady was in fact Emma.
"Oh my gosh" I muttered to myself.
"Hi..." Henry said. "I'm-"
"Henry" Emma finished.
"You remember?" Henry asked, taking a few more steps towards her.
She nodded and a huge smile spread across her lips. "I knew you'd find me!"
They ran towards each-other and I watched Henry pull his mother into a hug. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of mother and son reunited.

She pulled away once she saw me standing by the door over Henry's shoulder.
"Brooke? Is that really you?"
I nodded, with the same smile still stuck on my face.
"Brooke! Oh my gosh I missed you!" Emma exclaimed, running towards me and bringing me into an embrace.
"I missed you too"
She pulled away. "How are you both? What happened? Is everything okay?"
Henry chuckled. "Calm down, mum. Yes, we're okay. Well bad stuff happened but we're trying to stop that"
"We're trying to convince Regina that Robin is her true love and she is his, but she doesn't believe us" I carried on.
"But it's going to work - they will fall each-other and everything will be solved. As for everything being okay..." Henry hesitated. "Well, it's okay so far"

Emma nodded, taking it all in. "We need to get out of here do you know a way out"
"Yes" I replied. "Follow us"