six

Isaac's POV

"Come on, please be dead, please be dead" I pleaded, hoping The Ogre had killed both of those horrible teenagers.
My jaw dropped when I saw The Ogre on the floor. Dead. "Oh my God! How could I forget? I wrote the book! The Ogre Slayer! Dammit. I need to find Henry and Brooke - now!"

I hurried off into the woods, looking around for a boy in his favourite blue jacket, blue jeans and white and grey scarf holding a girl's hand, but they were no where to be seen.

Then I felt something grab my ankle. I looked down to see rope locked around it. Before I could do or say anything I was thrown into the air and trapped in a huge net. I looked through the net and saw 7 short men in all black, looking extremely dangerous. "Crap" I murmured. "The 7 Dwarfs. Probably out on Snow's request.
The then dropped the net carelessly and I fell to the floor and cried out in pain.
"Who are you?" One of them asked.
"Please don't hurt me!" I pleaded. "I'm the author! I wrote this whole thing!"
None of them looked to believe me.
"Search him." One of them commanded.

They started to search me from head to toe. Before I knew I was skinned of my things and one of them held up a badge a fan gave me.

Long Live Regina!

Shit. "I swear! It's not what you think!"
"Long Live Regina, eh?"
"No! Please! I'm on your side!"

I had to plead and plead, it was my only way of getting out of this. I'm weak; I can't fight my way out of anything. No one can see it, but I am. So I've lived my life pleading my way out of things and so far it's worked fine. But today I feel as though this might be my last moment of pleading.

"Take him to her. I bet she would love to see this" one of them chuckled evilly.
I groaned as they picked me up. One of them, who was unidentifiable, violently threw a bag over my head, cutting out my vision of the forest and began to carelessly drag to me to Snow.

This is not going to end well.