two

Hands held, he took me what seemed like a huge book signing for Heroes and Villains.
Henry pushed his way through the crowd. People started yelling at us, telling us to go to the back - but we ignored them.
Henry stood behind a lady who was talking the author, Isaac.
When she walked off Henry slammed a key onto his table. Isaac looked up in shock then calmed down. "Well, hello Henry. Who's this?"
"My girlfriend."
"Ooh girlfriend? Bit young for that aren't you?"
I raised my eyebrows.
"Where's my family"
Isaac chuckled and held up his book. "All in here."
"I need them back" Henry growled, gripping the key.
Isaac stood up. "Come with me"

"Where's my family?"
"You really wanna know? Look around you!"
"What does that mean? Are they still alive?!" Henry shot questions at him with the key almost touching the paper.
"Woah woah woah. Easy with the key, cowboy. Your family is fine."
He made his way to the table and pulled out his book."If you wanna get technical, they're in here. See? The original copy of my book"
Henry glared at him.
"They all live in here now - a kind of, alternate reality."
"You made them miserable?"
"Then you've read my book? Good, good. So you see everyone got their ending except... Emma, of course" he evilly grinned. "You won't find her in the book; there's no room for a Saviour in my world"
"Bring them back!" I threatened.
"Or I use this" Henry said, holding the key even closer to the book than before.
"I can't. I don't have the power. Rule of the authors is: don't write your own happy ending. As you can see, I broke that rule" his grin grew even wider. "So this, it's just a pen now. And me? Well I'm just a best selling writer with legions of fans."
"You can't get them out?" Henry snatched the book off him. "Then I will"
Isaac immediately snatched it back off him and chuckled. "You? Do you know why you're still out here kid? Both of you? Because you're not from a magical world."
He then turned to Henry. "You'll never be a knight in shining armour, you're just a poor innocent child who needs saving"
Henry's eyes saddened and I squeezed his hands for reassurance.
"So why don't you put the key away, and stick to the rule you're best at" and with that he began to walk away.
I looked at Henry in alarm but he nodded at me as if he had a plan. He then let go of my hand and ran after Isaac. He leaped right on top of him, knocking both them over and boxes of his book. The book fell out of Isaac's grip and Henry reached for it.
He held his spare hand out as he began to turn through the pages frantically. "Brooke! Take my hand!"
I didn't need to be told twice, I took his hand as he found the page and put the key in there.
"Wait! Don't be stupid!" Isaac yelled at him.
Both Henry and I ignored him. A yellow mist surrounded us and pulled us inside.