tony gets up and wins the title

"We got a pulce" a surgen said "CLEAR" i felt another shock go through my body and i felt life again "tony thank god"i felt angie clinging onto my body cring tears of sadness and joy. "jeez angie why are you cryign so much"? "dont you ever leave us like that again i thought i lost you you died for about 5 minutes before they finally shocked some life into you thank god your alive". "oh thats why the lights went out for five minutes i died wow thats not suprising actually" i said with a ckocky attitude "tony stop your scaring me just be thankful your alive" angie said with happiness "o im thankful alright but that shocking hurts like hell owwwwwww". billy came up to me and said "thank you god you brought him back thank you" "billy wheres alexandria"? "tony im so happy your alive" i heard alexandriia in a soft and quiet voice as she was crying. the surgen said "we could take him to the hospital but his heart is completely fine now nothing is is bothering it anymore so there is really no point in taking him anymore unless he wants to be sure". "nah doc im good im gona be ok" i got up and took everyone home and waited for my next fight next week. while i was waiting for the week to pass i asked angie out on a date and she sad yes i took her to the local ponderosa. "so why you taking me out all of the sudden"? "i dont know i just needed to see your pretty face before my championship fight". she looked at me and said "thats so sweet tony thank you" "no problem" the waiter came and took our order i got a steak and angie got a chicken salad and while we were waiting for our food i said something i dont know if i should have said "you know angie each day goes by and you get more and more beautiful i think I........" "ok i got your large steak with onions and i ahev your chicken salad" the waiter intereupted me but she sort of save me for what i was about to say "tony what were you going to say"? "i was gona say I think if you get anymore beautiful your gona give me another heart attack" "well even thoguh thats sweet and all dont say your gona have another one dont scare me like that again". she stared at me witha  vicious glance as if she was about to kill me "yeah angie ok i wont say it again". after we left pnderosa i brought her back home and she was happy that i took her out but i think i was happier, i was with the most beautiful girl in the world even though im only 16 but i think i love angie. The week came to an end and my championship fight was tonight angie billy and alexandria were all coming to watch me and hopefully i will win. the guy im fighting is 59-6 and im afraid i might not win this one. billy being my trainer just said to me in the car "your gona frigen kill this guy he won all those fights by discision and all of his losses are by KO tony hes a dead man". "yeah you think so billy" i said with a smile on my face we picked up angie and she came in the car with a tear in her eye "whats wrong angie" i said with concern "nothing its no big deal" she said with more tears "nikki its a big deal when your crying to me cmon tell  me i help you through it" "i just saw a movie with a dog being put down its very sad ok". i looked at her with a picture of a cat we had to put down because she was sick i tear peard my eye. "whats wrong tony" angie said with more concern "nothin just reminded me of a cat i had i dont want to talk about it" "ok tony i dont see how a dog can go to a cat all of the sudden but ok". we picked up alexandria and wen to my fight for the world heavyweight title. i was waiting in my training room i was hitting the punching bag so hard i broke it and left so much dents in it i was so mad at something but i dont know wha tit is anymore. "here we are folks the fight that everyones been talking about we have a young 16 year old boy that has the record of 42-0 who is trying to beat marcianos record of 49-0 and he wont actually beat it if he doestn become a champ his name is Tony Cacino and hes facing the world champ right now wiht the record of 59-6 Joe moon" the announcer said. "yo billy its time to make your entrance" billy said with a smile". i walked down the entrance way with the song im not afraid playing with my blood red and black shorts and gray hood nervous for the first time for a fight. the other guy joe moon walked down staring at me with merderous eyes and i could read his lips saying "dead meat". we entered the ring and the ring anouncer started telling the crowd about us. "in the blue corner we have a man that is known for his ferocious force of punches and deadly body shots a man that is currently the world heavyweight champion of the world he stands 6 foot 5 inches tall and weighs in a full 356 pounds of nothing but muscle ladies and gentleman The moon warrior minotaur joe moon"! the croud booed him and they all started chanting "you suck" repetidly the ring announcer went on to me. "in the red corner he only a young boy of the age of 16 he is attempting to beat rocky marcianos record of 49-0 he is currently 42-0 and hopes he wins this bout to prove he can be champ he stands at the amazing height of 6 foot 10 inches 212 pounds of pure muscle ladies and gentleman The first round killer the knock out devastation, hands of stone body of stone, The cloned Ranger Tony Cacino"! the croud went wild yelling "tony tony tony" and it gave me no reason to be nervous anymore the bell was about to ring until angie pulled me aside gave me a hug and said "its a good luck hug go out and kill him". i was pale and still and said to myself "that was unexpected" the ref told us to touch gloves and joe moon said "you smell like girls perfume you sure you wana do this bum". "o yeah i want to wipe that stupid smile off your face". We started to fight his defense is incredible but one good shot brought him down the ref got to eight then he got back up " god damn kid im 29 and you have more punching power than i do". "thanks i guess but this fight aint over yet lets go" one punch just brought him down his mouth guard knocked clean out and i won the fight joe moons trainor said stop the fight. "ladies and gentleman your winner by way of KO The Clone Ranger Tony Cacino"! alexandria billy and angie all ran up to me and people carried me in the air and i held up the belt and kept saying  "im gona do it im gona beat his record". "tony say some words to the world about you becoming the new champ" a reporter said to me. "i want to thank my best friends alexandria angie and billy for being here for all my fights and supporting me i cant tell you how it feels but it feels great IM THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP HERE I COME MARCIANO IM BEATING YOUR RECORD!!!!!!!!!!"