the road to being a pro

its been months and new year its january 2011 and i am still undefeated wins all byKO at my gym i am 62-0. i was talking to angie over the phone and i was talking to her about my big fight in about 2 hours she said "where is it i want to see it" i said backi "i thought you hated violence". She said back "only if its over like something stupid this is a sport". i told her were it was and she actually came it was awsome she came to see my ten second fight that i ended with one punch and the ref just stopped the fight. " holy crap tony did you kill him" angie said i said 'no probably a concussion maybe a broken nose but hes alive so dont worry. A man in a suit walked up to me and said " kid you got talent your 63-0 all by KO and you wear head gear to haha how would you like to box professionally". i said " hell yeah i want to box professionally" but of course angie the one to worry " tony you could get hurt" billy just said " hes an animal he cant get hurt angie jeez lay off him". angie turned around and slapped the sense out of billy i laughed "ok box one fight and if you get hurt i want you to stop this" said angie with a tear running down her face. i actually thought she was joking but she really meant it she doesnt want me to get hurt. I talked to my parents and they said to me " your only fifteen your going to face kids twice your age". i said i can take them and they believed me and my dad just said to me " ifyou get hurt and your in the hospital your done". i said "ok" and i went to my first pro fight in albany billy was my trainor and angie well shes angie just saying good luck all the time. I was nothing to the pros because at my gym 63-0 is like 5-5 to them so i was facing a guy who was 20-4. The bell rang and two seconds later i knocked the guy down and won. everyone was calling me what they called tommy gunn from rocky they were calling me the "cloned ranger" because my punch was as powerful as marciano's. I made 2000 dollars out of that fight and i spent it on dinner for me angie and billy and a diamond necklace for angie and a gold watch for billy. because of my success of not being touched that fight i was fighting the day after against another guy with 20-4. Billy told me what type of fighter he was " hes fast dont go for your big punches use your jab and straights to take him down" he said "OK BILLY LETS DO THIS" i said. angie said " thank you for the necklace now good luck" "maybe i buy you a diamond ring after this angie waht you think haha" she just said " fight him". the bell rang and within my first few puches he was down but he got back up and he said to me with a bloody moth guard "cmon bum".  a bum in boxing is like saying your gum underneath someones shoe meaning your terrible and you suck and that your nothing to boxng. I swung as hard as i could and knocked him out for good that time and he just layed on the ground unconcious and i said "whos the bum now'. my road of being a pro boxer is very good so far i am 2-0 and both by KO within the 1st round.