Great boxer bad problems

Because im only 15 i had to do local fights near albany since i lived in a city known as herkimer new york but albany is still like an hour away. i had to do these local pro fights because i still had school and if i start to fail then my career is over until im out of school. It is february still and i heard a voice of a girl yell "tony wait up"! it was a person ive known just as long as angie it was alexandria parkinson and this is the first she ever actually stopped to talk to me. "hey alexandria whats up" i said with confusion " oh nothing i just heard you became a profesional boxer thats all. " yeah im 10-0 all by KO already" i said with pride she just looked at me confused and said " whats 10-0 your wins"? "yes alexandria thats how many fights ive won". "cool" she said with happiness "so angie has been talking to me latley and she says that your sort of upset about her answer to that question its been a week since youve asked her out you know". I said i had to go because i had angies picture in my head and my chest started to heat up and my heart felt so warm. whenever someone just says her name i heat up whenever im near her or even see her i start to heat up.alexandria grabbed my arm and said "tony talk to me im your friend you know" she said with that your going to tell me everything look i said back "you will tell her everything i tell you". i walked away and then about an hour later angie walked up to me and said "you could have told me it hurt tha tbad when i said no" i said back " what are you talking about" i said with confusion "alexandria told me what you said your heart feels warm when you see me and even hear my name". "yeah i thought i said that to myslef" "well you didnt it made me feel bad that i hurt your feelings tony" she said with anger i yelled back " IM SORRY FOR TRYING" she stopped and listened " im sorry angie ok im sorry i didnt want to tell you cause i knew you would feel bad. if you actually wants me to be honest yes it really hurt when you said no i almost cried i felt sad that you wouldnt be my girlfriend. if you want to know how i feel then actually ask me yourself and dont let alexandria be your source of information". i walked away to my history class where angie sat right next to me. she sat down and said "im sorry i said no im just not ready and i" i interupted her and said "maybe we shouldnt argue anymore its starting to drive us both nuts". "ok" she said " i wont argue anymore but you have a fight tonight right". "yeah i can pick you up and take you there" i said with happiness " but tony" she said with sadness "wont you get distracted by me"? "only by your amazing beauty" "ok she said". it was time for the fight and angie and billy were sitting next to me in the car billy said "wait can we go get alexandria"? me and angie both looked at eachother and at billy and said at the same time "why" billy started to blush and said "cuz i kinda like her". angie laughed and i just thought to myself ok lets hope she can come. i said "sure billy lets go get her" angie said "but she hates sports" i said " no she doesnt she watches boxing she told me" "fine bring her". billy said "thanks guys thank you i cant wait for this". We went to alexandrias house and billy knocked on her door "alexandria answered and said " oh hey billy i have to ask you something cna i go to the fight with you guys" billy smiled and said "yeah i was wondering if maybe we could call it a date". alexandria jsut looked at him and said ok then we were on our way to the fight. we arived at the arena and we got there just in time for my 11th fight. i entered the ring billy said he researched the guy im fighting he said to me "tony you might lose this one if he makes one puch count" he said with fear as it seemed "i got this guy billy go talk to alexandria i know howyou feel about her go talk to her i be ok". billy shook is head yes and wen to talk to alexandria the bell rang and i got hit the moment it hit the 10 second mark it hurt but i hit him 5 times and he went down. i won i was 11-0 all by KO and i was happy and it turns out billy grew a pair and asked alexandria out they are now boyfriend and girl friend. and well me i guess im still the person that just takes a few hits and returns them with even more force.