tony's quick recovery leads to another problem

Its january 5th 2012 and its my cousins birthday i ahevnt seen my cousin in about 2 years but ive talked to him i sent him a gold watch and a new xbox 360 elite he wanted. but later that day i was requested to come down to to the albany state penitentiary for some reason they told me it was to tell them what i accomplished at this age to young inmates. i accepted the inventation and went down to the prison and talked to the kids that were my age and in prison i wrote a speach for them. "my name is tony cacino and im a profesional boxer and i am currently 40-0 and i want to beat marcianos record of 49-0 but i cant at the moment because a person jumped me and he is now in prison". i was interupted by a inmate and said "is his name butch" i looked at him weirdy and said "yes thats his name". the officers brought me to a private room and brought in a boy that looked my age in shackles and chains around him. "hi tony" i heard from the shadowed voice of butch i got up from my chair and put my crutches down. my legs were still pretty bainged up but both my arms and hands healed and i hit butch across the face and yelled "YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO ME MY CAREER WAS RUINED I WAS IN A COMA FOR TWO MONTH YOU FREAKING RAT ILL KILL YOU". butch with a bloddy nose and mouth said with a sad voice "im sorry tony" he was crying not because i hit him because he actually felt bad i continued to yell "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO IT BUTCH TELL ME OR ILL KNOCK ALL YOUR TEETH OUT THIS TIME". he continued to cry and said "i was jealous that you were more succesful im jealous that im stuck in this orange suit and your in the world free. i didnt feel bad for him if anything i just got up and said "you deserve everything you got" and left. i went back to hospital and a few days later they told me i could go home. my parents brought me home and when i opened the door and everyone yelled "WELCOME HOME" i stood at the door speachless everone was here even angies parents again. i started to cry because everyone came to see me come back home. "thank you all for coming to see me" i said with tears running down my eyes as angie approached me she said "welcom ehome tony open your welcome home gift" "ok" i said with joy. i opened it and i saw a pair of boxing gloves exact replicas of rocky marcianos gloves i was speachless untl alexandria said "well what do you think". i was crying because i was so happy i said "thank you all these mean so much to me". I was recovering very quickly before i knew it, it was march and the doctor said my legs should be healed and they were i was so happy i jumped in the air for joy for the first time in almost a year. the doctor said i had to wait one more month for safety before i box again. my joy went to sadness because i was looking forward to boxing once again and beating marcianos record but it was only one more month. in the mean time i figured on my way back from the hospital i go visit angie and the others maybe go for a walk. i pulled up at angies house and i saw her parents i got out of the car and asked them where angie was. "oh she went on a walk with alexandria about an hour ago tony we will tellher you stopped by" "ok thanks guardians" i call them guardians because of what they did for me. i got in the car and headed over to billys and his parents said that the went to his grandparents up in syracuse so i was all alone for the day. I spent the whole month alone basically but i was happy tonight is my 41st fight. about 3 hours before my fights started i got a call from angie and she gave me upsetting news "i cant come to your fight today tony" "why not angie" i said with a bit of anger "im visiting my aunt and ucle i havent seen them in a while but i promise i still watch it on tv i have to go tony good luck" "yeah bye". billy and alexandria came but it wasnt the same i needed angie by my side to know she would be there for me. even though i won the fight with two punches i felt i lost something my heart started to hurt like hell i didnt know why. we were on our way back ome but we stopped and got icecream "good fight tony and from coming back from your injury wow" billy said "yeah thanks billy". "yeah well i have to go to the bathroom so i will be right back". we were at the utica friendlys and it was nice but after i started to feel so much pain in my chest and it was worse than heart burn i started to grab my chest. "tony are you alright" alexandria said with fear "yeah im gona be alright alex dont worry" i started to cough violently and blood even came out. "tony your coughing up blood we have to go to the hospital" "no im ok alex dont worry" i got up to go to the bathroom but something felt like it was piercing my heart i fell down to the ground and i thought to myself "am i going to die this time". "oh my god tony help someone get a doctor" alexandria yelled at the top of her lungs billy ran out of the bathroom and asked what happend. i could hear echos of people saying "hang on your gona live hang on" i felt  shocks go through my body i had a heart attack because of everything on my mind that was stressful. "CLEAR" someone yelled "come on tony get up i heard hollowed echos of billy and alexandria i mumbled something "im gona die arent i"? i heard alexandria on the phone talking to someone it was angie. after about a half hour of me being shocked back to life angie came and started crying "is he going to be ok" the surgen shocking me said "i dont know get back". they brought a flat line to see my pulse they said if they put me in a car it would end me because of me bouncing around. the flat line was going so fast i knew something for sure im going to die. i said my goodbyes with sadness "im going to die guys but billy take good care of alexandria and angie I....". "we lost him CLEAR" the surgen said" "TONY COME BACK GOD DAMN IT I AINT LOSING YOU COME BACK MAN" billy yelled as so many tears came down his face alexandria was crying to much to say anything. "Tony come back what were you going to say dont go tony stay with us please" angie said crying  I knew i was dead but a few minutes after i appeared in a white room with a man walked up to me and said "what thats it your down for good". i heard a voice ive heard before a voice back in the black and white era " I beat so many people and your the only one that came close to beating my record and you die if you want to be like me then get to 49-0 and die in a plane crash". it was rocky marciano saying this stuff "oh my god your rocky marciano" i said with exitement " really i thought i was joe shmo YES IM ROCKY MARCIANO". "rocky i cant get up this time im dead" "yeha no kidding kid you wish you werent dont you i do to but not many people survive a plane crash i was only 46 years old". i looked at him and asked him "how did you know i died and why are you talkign to me here"? "because every angel has to watch over one of the living tony i was made your angel when you were born". i thought he was lyng but i asked him "is that why im s good at boxing"? "no tony thats all you thats your talent not mine". i was shocked until he said "i got knokced down once but i got back up it felt so strange but i got back up" i looked at him with question and he went on to say "i chose to get up because i didnt want to be remebered as a beaten champion". i said to him "rocky i cant get up not this time i never had to get back up from a knock down" "thats true tony but in life you choice to get up you either stay down and die or get back up and live so whats your choice tony stay down and die or get up and live"? "get up and live" i said with bravery "THEN GET UP YOU SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE YOUR GONA BREAK MY RECORD"! "ALRIGHT ROCKY I'LL DO IT".