The biggest boxer distraction: the girl

It has been a month since the new school year started and the one thing that people still bother me about is how i beat up butch. but one other thing bothered me whenever i tried to do something i couldnt get one thing off my mind. and that one thing is the most beuatiful girl ive ever seen i say hi to her sometimes but i get so nerovus i start to sweat. her name is angie constance and she is incredible. i never knew that a girl could be very athleic smart and beutiful all at the same time. i have known angie for so many years but we only said hello here and there and she was kinda my friend i guess. i always look at her now i cant get her off my mind even when i box i see her and i hear her nice voice that just gives you a friendly vibe. One day in my history class there was a seat change and angie was moved right next to me and i would alwasy get nervous to sit down and everytime i looked at her she look at me and i would tunr my head back to the teacher quickly. One day when i was at my locker she came up to me and said " tony ive known you for years why do you keep staring at me in histor"? I said back "I dont know what your talkign about angie" she just said "ok" and went to her next class. I was trying to ask angie out a lot but her friends were always around until billy finaly walked up to her pointed at me and i could read his lipps "you know tony likes me right"? angie knew for a long time apparently i cant believe i was so clueless but she started to talk to me more so i talked to her more as well. one day i said to her " hey can i walk you home angie" "yeah sure tony if you want to i dont care". i walked her home but i never talked to he reither because my friends followed me or because she was talking to her friends. Billy and me played video games a lot to and over xbox live he said " grow a pair and ask her out shes on facebook" so i asked but the answer no. she said she wasnt ready and i r espected that it made me sad and like my chest hurt a lot and i honestly said my heart is breaking to myself. I didnt give up i still try my best to like her and maybe one day she say yes but as doubtful as it sounds sometimes i give up but i always try again like thomas eddison said if it fails try try again. Im jeolous of angie to she is so smart she is very athletic and she has it all but i look at myself and see nothing but a stupid boxer that gets his head hit a lot.