douze

[da kids AGAIN bc I wanted to change the twins and that other pic of Jasmine was an inside joke so here's her time to shine lol.]

Riley's POV

"Sit still so I can put this in your hair." I ordered Caius and grabbed his arm, pulling him down between my legs. He groaned lowly as I rubbed the leave-in conditioner in between both of my palms before applying it to his curly mohawk. "Do you like having dry hair or something?"

"It doesn't matter Mom, I'm still getting hoes." He smirked. I slapped his hand making him shriek in pain, his lips pouting.

"You got more strike little boy and you will not go anywhere."

"I'm just playing."

When I finished his hair and his curls were moisturized to the max, I quickly washed my hands and placed my phone to the front camera and aimed in front of our faces. "Take a picture with mommy." I cooed and he smiled for the picture so I could take it. "Straight to Instagram we go." My Instagram was private now and I only had 400 followers and they were all people I knew personally. I wanted to keep my children's lives as private as I can.

Especially since in most parts of Seattle, everybody knew that King had four kids running around here and they are pretty much obsessed with the so-called "heirs to the throne". But I know that my boys are not going to be gang banging or pimping or anything else. Caius will be a football player and Julius will be my little doctor.

Ahlex on the other hand is way different than me when it comes to Jasmine. She has that poor little girl modeling for flop Instagram boutiques and using her pictures for likes. But as long as she didn't post my three in use of a come up, I'm good.

"Mom can I wear my new shoes today?" Looking down at him, he was using the puppy-dog eyes method to get what he wanted. Ugh they know I'm a sucker for their blue eyes.

I nodded my head yes and watched as he dug in his closet for the untouched Jordan's shoe box. I turned to Julius who was still searching for an outfit and shook my head. "Just wear what your brother is wearing baby." I told him.

"I don't want to wear those socks!" He yelled in frustration making me roll my eyes. Caius was pulling on one of the pair of elite socks I had ordered for them on the Nike online store that he wore every chance he got. Julius on the other hand.... "Can I wear my other socks?"

"No J! It's not going to look dope if you wear those. You have to wear the purple and white socks. Right mom?" Cai judged.

They both looked up at me waiting for my outtake. Yet I wanted no parts. "You can wear what you want. You're not going to be out with me so I don't care what you look like." I answered honestly.

"Wear them J." Caius sternly demanded and Julius sighed softly and pulled the socks on. Wow. Such a leader. Or a bully.. depends on how you look at it. "Can you tell daddy to wear purple and white too so we can all match?" He asked me and I made a stank face at him.

"Uh no. I don't talk to your father. And you know that. You tell him, you have his number."

I don't know if Cassius thought just because we had sex and I talked to him even though I was stuck in that house unwillingly that that meant I was about to get back with him and move him in my house and shelter a convict. But he got me fucked up.

I persuaded him into letting me go home that day (power of pussy) and I had to persuade Darrell even more to not call the police. But I had Asia back and the police department were now searching even more hard for Cassius since I told them that Asia had just magically appeared at my front door.