huit

[Riley in the media ^]

Cassius's POV

I was tearing the hell out of this double cheeseburger as I sat in the middle of McDonald's wearing clothes that was way too big for me. Elle had let me know that the only clothes she owned was her ex boyfriend's. I don't know if she thought I would care that she continued to date after me because I'm sure I conceived about four kids afterwards. I just took the clothes and went on my merry way.

"Are you sure nobody is going to notice you in here?" Elle worried and darted her head around the small restaurant for the one hundredth time.

We weren't even going to come out here because of the consequences but Elle's stupid ass still didn't know how to make me a home cooked meal which was what I was actually feening for. After scarfing down two Ham and Cheese hot pockets and calling her every bitch in the book, I settled for wearing some nigga's clothes and a hat and coming here, just in case.

Sipping from my large Pepsi, I glanced at her annoyingly. Standing up without saying anything I left the fast food restaurant. I had her keys so I opened her car and sat in the driver's seat watching Elle come out behind me slowly, she slipped into the passenger seat.

Starting her car I backed up the car and started to drive towards her apartment. I couldn't really go anywhere because I knew I was a fugitive and they were looking for me. I was all over the news.

Elle's phone blared from her lap, Beyonce's lyrics filling the car. She looked at the screen and handed the phone to me. Glancing I noticed it was Chandler so I put the phone to my ear. I sat quietly waiting for him to answer first because you can never be sure. "Hello?" I heard his voice after a while.

"Wassup?"

"Pharoah found a nigga to give you that haircut. Just come to my spot today around five."

Pulling the phone from my ear quickly to see it was only eleven AM. "Alright." I nodded. "And y'all better have some food. A nigga starving."

"Baby mama number one ain't feeding you?" He joked.

"Shut the hell up." I grumbled looking over at Elle whose attention was outside. She was actually looking good with this fat ass and thick thighs. She ain't have alla that when I was fucking her back when I was a youngin.

"Nigga I'm just saying. You know Riley be flicking her wrist sharp as hell in that kitchen. Dinner be good over there." Of course he would be the one to make a Riley joke.

Shaking my head not wanting to hear about her unless it was about seeing her or speaking to her. "Look I'll just be over there." Hanging up the phone and throwing it back at Elle catching her off guard and making her jump. "My bad..." I said, staring at her frame and licking my lips.

I mean you can't blame me. I'm horny and exhausted. Hell a nigga escaped from prison yesterday, I deserve some pussy! And it's not even new pussy, pussy I've slept in, pussy I've nutted in. So that means it's mine. I can fuck her when I want to.

When we made it to her house, she changed into some boy shorts and a t shirt making my dick jump when she strutted into the guest bedroom that I was staying in temporarily.

"I found a Facebook page and an Instagram." She announced, I already knew she was talking about Riley. I had told her to find some information for me.

"And what did you learn from it?" I asked my eyes lingering on her exposed thighs.

She looked at me and I quickly diverted my eyes up to hers. "She works at Hooters and she lives in Brentwood Apartments in a three bedroom."

Nodding my head, we continued to stare in each others eyes. "You know how to get there?"