His Pick up lines

A/N- all the rights go to the people who made these I found all these through some one else so all copy right goes to them!!

Jokey Timey!!

Slendy-

Sweet- Hay do you have a bandaid? Cause is scraped my knee Falling for you.

Dirty- (Y/N) I'm not a weather man but I can assure you you'll get more than a few inches tonight ;)

Jeff-

Sweet- Your lips seem lonely would they like to meet mine?

Dirty- imma treat you like my homework im going to slam you on the table and do you all night.

Benny-

Sweet- If nothing lasts forever will you be my nothing?

Dirty-Do you like soda, Cause I'd like to Mount ain Dew you.

Silva-

Sweet- Your so beautiful I forgot my pick up line

Dirty-Are you a parking ticket cause you have Fine written all over you.

Sonic-

Sweet- is you name Google cause your everything I'm looking for

Dirty-You know what I like in a girl? Me.

Rake-

Sweet- Are you a 90 degree anglee? Cause you look all right.

Dirty- you know what they say about guys with big Hands ;)

Hoodie-

Sweet- if you were a transformer you would be you'd be a Hot-Obot called Optimus Fine.

Dirty- Fuck me if I'm wrong but Dinosaurs still exist right?

Masky-

Sweet- Do you have a map? cause I got lost in your eyes.

Dirty-I might not be an engineer but you make me software into hardware.

LJ-

Sweet-  I thought happiness started with H, why does mine start with U?

Dirty-Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet Ass.

««stitches»»