First Date

Joke time/ I need to do a pointless rant!!!!

I have when waters say "are you done with that?"
I'm just like nope imma eat the plate too."
_____________________________________________________

Jeffrey

You had just got off the phone with Jeff after him asking you out on a date. After you got off the phone you did a happy dance. "Yay!!!" you screamed. "I thought he'd never ask!" You thought. You realized you needed to take a shower. You found a black dress in your closet. Jeff was taking you to a restaurant. You found some matching high heals and jumped in the shower. When you got out of the shower you looked at the clock. "Shit." you mumbled. Jeff was picking you up at 6:00 and it was 5:30. You quickly got dressed did your makeup and Hair and waited for him to arrive. Around 5:45 there was a knock at the door. You got up excited and opened the door. "Hi Jeff," You smiled. "You-You look-Amazing." Jeff said stunned. "Thanks." You said blushing. "Well (Y/N) Lets go!" Jeff said excited. As you rode in Jeff's car you thought "This should be fun.." As you arrived you saw there was no one at the restaurant. "Were's all the people?" You said. "I booked the whole place for us." He said smiling. "That's okay right?" He said a little worried. "Ya its perfect." You said smiling. "Phew." He said. You chuckled at his nervousness. You walked to the only table with candles. Jeff pulled out your chair and pushed you up to the table. "Thanks Jeffrey." You smiled. "Welcome." He said sarcastically. You smiled. "Waiter!" Jeff called. A guy came out with two menus and sat them down. The waiter was checking you out as he gave you your menu. "Thank you." Jeff said through clenched teeth getting the waiters attention. "Ya." He mumbled walking away. "Calm down Jeff." You said smiling. He sighed. After a while the same waiter came out to take your orders. This time He didn't even look at you. Jeff stared him down. "I'll Have Easy beef and Broccoli stir fry." I said. "Me too." Jeff said. "Alright then."The waiter said taking our menus. When to waiter came back with our food it smelled amazing. "Thank you." You said smiling. He nodded. "This is amazing" You thought. Its fun to watch Jeff eat cause sometimes his food falls out of his mouth. You giggled when the broccoli fell out of his mouth. His face turned red as he scrapped it to the side of his plate. After you got done eating you tipped the waiter, against what Jeff wanted to do. When he dropped you off he asked "Well did you have fun?" "Ya i did it was really nice." All of a sudden he leaned in and Kissed you. It shocked you for a minute then you kissed back. After a minute he backed away and smiled. I loved his smile. "Best night ever." He said. "Agreed." You responded.

BENNY

Today was your big day. You had just got hired for your job as a lifeguard and Ben was taking you out on a date to the movies. It was cheesy but we were watching a horror movie so it was more your style. Ben wouldn't tell me which movie we were watching which was frustrating. I really at the moment wanted to watch (Your favorite horror movie) but Ben didn't like that one. You took a shower and put on a T-Shirt and your skinnies. He came around 6 and picked you up. On the way there you tried to guess what movie you were watching but he wouldn't tell you. When you got there Ben pulled out two movie tickets to... (Your favorite movie). "Yay! Thank you Ben!!" You hugged him. He smiled "your welcome (Y/N)." You walked into the theater after getting (Your favorite Candy). Half way through the movie Ben grabbed your hand and Squeezed. You looked at him and smiled. He looked scared. "Its just a movie." You whispered. He whole expression changed when he realized you were looking at him. "I know its not like i'm scared." He whispered back Laughing. You chuckled. After the movie You said "Was Benny Scared?" You teased. "N-No. I was not." He stuttered. You giggled and He ran his fingers through his hair. On the way home Ben looked nervous. Wen he dropped you off he leaned in. "I love you (Y/N). He whispered. "I love you too Ben" You smiled and Kissed him. After a minute He backed away holding your hand. "Best night ever." He said. "Agreed." You responded smiling.