chapter 7: that boy went down...hard!!

i realize that i am a horribler person for almost never updating but please bear with me. i have a really good story hat i want to put on here. whats crazy is that i had this part written weeks ago!!!!!!! i need to be a btter updater and for that i appologize!!!

-JACQUI THE GREAT!! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________~JACQUI'S POV~

"In your face Blondie!" I yell. I just kicked niall but like a boss. That's what that tree humper deserves.  He should never have tickled me.

I look down into his blue eyes and see amusement. Well, dang! I was hoping he would be humiliated for being beaten and laughed at by a girl.

Then again, I am straddling his waist while he is lying on the ground. I was just about to get off of him when I hear the front door open and my aunt Sophia comes out. I am still on top of him!!

AWKWARD....

She takes sin the situation. The situation being, me on top of niall and cheering for my awesomeness. I feel niall tense under me and decide to jump off before it gets even more awkward. Though I'm not sure how that could happen. Well...my pants could fall down... oh god!! Did I just jinx myself?? I take it back!!

I give him a hand up. He brushes the dirt from his bum and we both turn to my aunt. I was ready to explain that there was no hanky panky going on. He he, that's a funny word. Hhaaannkkkyyy paannnkkkyyy. I wonder who invented it. Maybe two people were going at it and one sneezed in the other one's faced and ruined the mood. So you had to keep a hanky with you, but then tissues were invented and no one needed hanky's anymore. Maybe that's why my aunt always has a box of tissues by her bed...wait! Ewewew don't think about that!

Struggling back into the present I see niall and my aunt laughing their arse's off. I set my hands on my waist and cock my hip, waiting for them to finish. But after a few minutes I got really impatient.

"What's so funny? Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, you missed the instructions on how to turn your inner dialogue off." my aunt replies between bursts of laughter.

"Oh, so you heard all that?" I ask feeling my face heat up.

"Let's just say that that box of tissues by my bed isn't for hanky panky" she replies and continues laughing.

I look at niall and his whole face is red. His hands are on his knees as he tries to hold himself up while he laughs at me. I told him I didn't like to be laughed at. Maybe he likes it when I take revenge on him. Walking up to his side I knock his hand from his knees and he falls to the ground for the second time today.

"Bested by a girl again," I yell, "take that snowflake"

"What was that for," he looks up at me shocked.

"Told you not to laugh at me, but you did anyway." I taunted him, "So I had to take revenge...again."

I helped him up because I felt bad for taking revenge even though he clearly deserved it. My aunt Sophia had been watching us the whole time, slightly giggling. I had completely forgotten about her until she hugged my shoulders form behind.

"Come on, why you don't bring your little boyfriend inside?" she says still giggling.

I stared at her, horrified at what she just called niall.

"Ewe boys have cooties!" I screamed as I ran past niall and into the house. I heard them both laugh at me again. Jerks.

~NIALL'S POV~

I made my way back to the hotel that I and my best mates stay at for now.

 Making my way through the lobby I press the elevator button for top floor and wait for until it opens. Stepping out, I walk towards the door of our apartment and unlock it.

Opening the door I hear a small rustling noise.

"Zayn...harry...Louis...Liam?" I call out. No one answers. I shrug my shoulders. Must have been my imagination. Sending a quick text to Jacquelyn, I ask her to come over tomorrow at 2:00. Right after I send it, my stomach decides to send me a message. It's time to eat!!

I make my way into the kitchen when I receive a text. i laugh quietly as i read her name in my phone.

JACQUI THE GREAT:  sure, where are you staying?

I answer and slip my phone. Food time!!! Looking into the fridge I decide on some left over nandos and set it on the counter. I turn around and before I can register what is happening I am being attacked by someone in a black ski mask. I panic and fall backwards, my head smacking into the counter. My line of vision shrinks as I slump to the floor and lose consciousness.