chapter 4: Off To See The Wizard!!

OK I REALIZE THAT IM GOIN CRAY CRAY WITH THE UPLOADS!!! but its spring break and i have nothing to do. would love if you guys spread the word about my story, there will be a TON of surprises. but if you dont thats fine too, just glad people actually read what i love!!!

--JACQUI

_____________________________________________________________________________~Jacqui's POV~

After Niall left me with the nurse I felt lonely.  DARN MY WEIRDNESS!!!! It probably scared him away. This sucks because i hate these kinds of rooms. You know the ones that sick people bleed and sometimes die in...

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate nurses; I probably see them more than I see my own teachers. You know being clumsy and all, I just don't like staying in them more than I have to.

  So it was no big surprise when I nearly ran from the room after I got my band-aid. Saying a quick good-bye to the nurses I opened the door and felt it hit something. Oh god did I hit another person with a door!!!

I have got to stop doing that!!! I yell to myself

Closing the door quickly, I yelled,

 "Please don't sue me. I'm SO sorry!!"

 I look down to see Niall looking at me laughing at the expression on my face. I felt really bad about hitting him for the second time today, but that all went away when he started laughing at me. It's time for a little revenge. Mwahaha!!!

"Niall!! My poor snowflake" I yell pretending to feel bad.

"Im so sorry" I say and put my head in my hands pretending to cry.

I hear him stop laughing and stand up; I feel someone's hands go around me. Oh god I hope those are Niall because it they aren't I am being molested by a ghost!!

"Its ok," he says, "see no harm done, just a little stunned is all."

And that is when I exact my revenge. I pinch him really hard where his arm is resting on my waist.

And he screams all high and girly like so I start laughing at him.

"WHAT DID YOU GO AND DO THAT FOR!" He yells.

"I told you that I didn't like people laughing at me." I say pointing out the fact that I clearly told him not to do it.

"That doesn't mean you had to do that." he says back a little angrily.

"Well, actually I did, that's what revenge means." I say back smartly.

"Fine, I guess I had it coming." he says after a minute of us glaring at each other.

"Yes, yes you did." I say smiling. In a nice way this time. And he smiles back.

"So what are you still doing in these halls anyway?" I ask. "Did you get what you wanted in the auditorium?"

At my mention of the auditorium his smile leaves his face faster than a unicorn sliding down a rainbow. I wonder if a unicorn would really do that. And would it leave color marks on the unicorns bum like on that fairy commercial. I'll have to try it sometime. Anyway back to Niall.

"Yeah, I got what I wanted." he replies grimacing.

"What's twisting your tidy whities bub?"  I ask

"Nothing, I just really want to leave this school." he says sighing.

"Okie dokie lets blow this Popsicle stand." I say hooking my arm through his.

"Wait, don't you have school?" he asks."

"There are over two-hundred something school days in a year; I don't think missing one will matter." I say smiling

"Okay, let's go then" he replies laughing.

I start skipping toward the main entrance of the school with Niall singing, "were off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of oz!!"