chapter 5: I should have said no to the hot chocolate...

IM BACK!!! hope you like this chapter!!! and comment if you want, or not. whatever is fine. as long as you read it. :D

----JACQUI  XOXO

_____________________________________________________________________________

~JACQUI'S POV~

"So where do you plan on taking me Niall?" I ask Niall as we exit the school.

"Are you in the mood for hot chocolate?" he asks steering me to the right.

Hot chocolate!! A man after my own heart!!

"Oh my god, yes!!" I yell jumping up and down.

Laughing he steers me to a black Porsche in the student drive way. What in the name of frozen cantaloupe is going on? Is he rich??

"What is this Mr. big spender?" I say with my eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean?" he asks with a strange expression on his face.

"I mean, how the fudge do you have a several hundred thousand dollar Porsche? You aren't much older than I am." I say

But then again...he could be a freaky vampire and never age. It would explain why he's so cute. Oh my Jesus! Is this him trying to lure me away so he can kill me!

"Please don't kill me!" I yell before thinking.

 Well good job idiot, now he knows you are onto him. You just basically signed your death certificate. Then he starts laughing.

"Im not going to kill you jacqui," he says smirking a little.

"That's exactly what a vampire would say," I say, refusing to move and inch.

"You think I'm a vampire" he asks incredulously.

"Why else would you own an expensive car and look so good?" I yell back

"You think I look good?" he questions, his smirk getting smirkier. 

Hmm....is that a word? It should be, because that is exactly what he is doing.

"Maybe...." I respond, staring at the ground in my total awkwardness. "And I refuse to get into the car until you tell me how you got it."

"I'm in a boy band you weirdo now can we go?" he asks impatiently.

"Ok, I guess so." I say with a smile.

"Wait aren't you going to ask me which one?"

Well that never occurred to me, but now that he mentions it.

"Fine, what boy band are you in?" I ask.

"I'm Niall from one direction," he says smiling that crooked smile again.

"OH MY GOD!!!," I scream loudly, "I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!"

His eyes widen and he starts to back away, as i rush forward.

"Are you serious?" he asks looking scared.

"Ha-ha of course not," I say, and watch him sigh in relief. "Now let's hit the road!"

I jump into the car and he gives me a horrified look.

"What?"

"You just jumped into my car," he said disbelieving.

"And I can jump just as fast jump out if you don't hurry up," I say smartly.

"Fine," he says pouting and getting into the driver's seat.

Fifteen minutes later we were finally inside of a restaurant and ordering hot chocolate, and a certain annoying waitress who wouldn't stop flirting with a certain Irish boy *cough cough*

"So what do you want to talk about?" he asks when that monkey slapper of a waitress finally left.

"Um I don't care," I say, with my thinking face on. This probably means I look constipated but oh well.

"Why are you here?" he starts.

"I had to move in with my aunt, and she just so happens to live here." i reply.

"Why does she live here if you are American?" he responds.

"Well, apparently she wanted adventure and of course loved the accents." I say

"Well I guess the love of accents runs in the family." he says with a wink.

Just when I was about to kick him under the table for winking the goat licker of a waitress brings back our hot chocolates and giving me the stink eye. Good thing she was holding my beloved- the hot chocolate- or I would have tripped her on her snotty face.

Taking the first sip I knew I was in love, with the hot chocolate of course.

Moaning I started inhaling the drink like my life depended on it while Niall was still blowing on his to cool it down. What can I say, I'm addicted.

"So tell me about your family," I say to Niall when almost half of my drink is gone.

"Well they are all amazing." he starts to say.

We talked for hours, laughing incredibly loud. This was even funnier to me because the flirty waitress got jealous and flipped me off. Guess whose getting a bad tip? Not the hooker on the corner, I assure you.

I looked at my phone and realized it was almost time for school to be over, reminding Niall that I had to go home he paid for the bill and we walked back to his car.

Getting in I buckled my seatbelt and waited for him to buckle his. Turning on the radio Justin biebers song "baby" came on Niall and I started screaming at the top of our lungs. Boy band my aunt petunia. When it was over I erupted into a fit of giggles and laughed at his singing "skills".

"Ha-ha Niall why are you in a boy band if you sing like that," I say laughing.

"I'm not a horrible singer," he replies faking looking offended.

"Prove it," I say cockily.

And prove it he does. He sings some song about a guy loving a girl more than some other guy can, and He is fricking amazing.

"Why did you sing so horrible when we sang baby," I ask confused.

That llama chaser lied to me!

"Because I didn't want you to sound horrible all by yourself," he says winking teasingly.

"Oh whatever, " I reply rolling my eyes.

"where do you live, if you want me to take you home that is much needed information." he says with a small smile.

"The last house on rolling hill, do you know where that is?" I ask

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I do." he replies.

Heading to my house, I look out the window at all of the passing houses.

"So how long have you lived here?" Niall asks

"Just over a year," I say.

"Why don't you live with your parent?" Niall asks, His eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"let me guess, they shipped you off cause you are crazy." he says jokingly

"They are dead," I say choking a little on the word dead. "I'd rather not talk about it."

_____________________________________________________________________________DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!! sorry i had to do that, but i bet some of you saw that coming anyway. um tell me what you think. should i continue.