chapter 1 :Gotta love those Irish boys...right?

hi!! im jacquelyn and im new to writing on wattpad. so if any of you have suggestions or could help me i would COMPLETELY appreciate it!! :D And dont get me wrong i do love 1D but im only using my name in this story cause its easier to identify with myself.

-JACQUI XX

___________________________________________________________________________

When life gives you lemons make lemon-aide, right? WRONG, when life gives you lemons keep them because hey, free lemons. That's what life is all about isn't it, being as greedy and selfish as you can possibly be and learn to push away all of the guilt that comes with it. to not trust anyone completely because they will all let you down. And to smile through all the pain because that's what they all want to see. At least that's what I had learned so far, until he showed up...

Unfortunately it started out as just any other day. If you want to call me running smack dab into a seriously adorably man person on my first day back from Christmas break, just like any other day.

"Hurry up sadie!" I yell breathlessly to my best friend as we were running down the hall towards first hour. Glancing behind me to see if she was there, I forgot to look where I was going and ran into something, hard...

"OW" I said touching the back of my head that "oh so gracefully" smacked on the floor on my way down. I could have sworn I ran into a wall but what I smacked was fleshy and smelled REALLY good.

"Hey, are you ok?" the stranger asks me.

"Well, I couldn't find my other black sock this morning; I was squirted in the eye with my orange at breakfast......" I start to trail off after I realize he had only asked about my head.

The stranger laughs and I realize I liked his laugh, thank god he laughed because I am the queen of awkward, and we would have been standing her forever until I said something.

"I was kinda just asking about your head" he raised a hand to his hair and ruffled it a little as his smile widened, "but that other stuff was good to know." he finished with a wink.

"Well....uummm hi," say with an awkward smile on my face, completely forgetting Sadie standing behind me.

"Hi," he says, with an adorably crooked smile.

"So...are you new here?" I asked.

Note to self: work on conversation skills!!!

"Well...no actually I'm just here with a few friends of mine," he answers.

Head gasp!! I hadn't realized that he had an Irish accent the whole time!! I LOVE IRISH ACCENTS!! I wonder why I hadn't noticed that first?? Oh crap!! Was he still talking?!?!? I REALLY need to start listening better. Maybe I could take classes or something...do they have those?? Dang it!! He's still talking!!

".....can you show me to the auditorium?" he finishes.

'Well, I'm kind of late to class and..." I start to say but then my "oh so best" friend stops me.

"Don't worry, I will cover for you," and she turns away with a wink, heading to class I think.

Ughh one of these days I'm gunna slap her into the next century, hhmm could I really do that?? Maybe I could create a time machine, Lock her in it and send her to the time of the dinosaurs!!! Yes, the ultimate payback. Hehe, I'm soo smart sometimes. now all I need is an old man that can build a time machine that looks like a car and get him to give it to me....wait have I heard this before?? Neh, it's just me being awesome again.

"SO...Are we just going to stand here?" the boy asks pulling me out of my revolutionary thoughts.

"Oh riiigght!! Sorry, let's go then," I say with a smile. Hoping he doesn't realize how crazy I actually am.

We start walking in silence, I hate silence. It starts this little ringing in my ears. And then I start to wonder if Luna from harry potter is right, about those little things that are supposed to buzz around your ear and annoy you. I mean are they always there or do they just show up whenever it's quiet just to annoy the fudgestick out of you? Dang, I forgot to talk to him again!!

"Umm I don't think I mentioned it yet but my name is Jacquelyn," I say hoping I don't look completely crazy.

"Nice to meet you Jacquelyn, I'm Niall." he says smiling that adorable crooked smile again.