Chapter 16: A Study in Deduction.

A/N Okay so I updated twice in one day! I hope you guys are very happy! And in case all of you Rick lovers are wondering when he's going to come back! It will be soon! Hope you enjoy guys! I am barely into this adventure yet, and it looks like its going to be a long one!

                                                                                                                              Jo

Electra’s POV

      I watched as he made his way further into the room and sat down across from me. “You heard me didn’t you?” He asked as he took a seat. “Yep!” I said popping the ‘P’ “But the music was so loud, how did you manage to hear me?” He asked curious.

     “I have excellent ears mate.” I said in my best British accent. “Well they are obviously not good enough to hear how horrible that accent is.” He said and my mouth gaped open. “That was a perfectly fine British accent.” I said defensively. “Fine argue  with the British person about the quality of your British accent, brilliant!” Sherlock mumbled and I grinned at his annoyance.

     “I’m Electra, in case you didn’t already know that.” I said extending a hand which he slowly took and shook. “Yes I’m aware.” He said as he released my hand. “Nice to know you did your research. So do you have any questions?” I asked as I stood up and walked around the room stretching.

    “Yes quite a few actually.” He said as he eyed the gun I had placed purposefully on the table in front of him. “Well go ahead and ask, you won my little game, so answers to your questions is the prize.” I said sitting back down.

      “Okay first question. Who are you really?” He asked leaning forward in his seat. “You know who I am Sherlock.” I said with a smile. “No I don’t which is why I’m asking.” He said “Look around Sherlock, everything you need to know about me is in this room, so if you’re really as mighty a detective as everyone claims, you tell Me… who I am.” I said as Sherlock gave me a frustrated glare and stood up.

     He walked around the room, touching and observing, thank God he wasn’t the Doctor or he would be licking too. He finally finished looking around and spun around to face me. “Your older than you look, you don’t live alone, you live with a man, he isn’t your lover and he is away at the moment. He is the neater and more organized one, he is currently seeing a bartender. You were married once, you have seen much tragedy and you carry yourself with the confidence of one bred into the military life.  You abhor the life from whence you came, and so you spend every day trying to be more than what you were.”