Chapter 15: A Study In Time Travel. Part 2.

A/N Hey guys! I didn' think I would be able to manage an update today! But I did! So here is part two! This adventure is far from being over so dont worry there is going to be lots more! Anyway I hope you enjoy this part! The Doctor will come in eventually! Just be patient. Enjoy guys!

                                                                                                                        Jo

Electra’s POV

    I woke up at about eight a.m. and took a shower before slipping into jeans, a t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. I put all of my equipment in my jacket and then went to devise a plan to give that detective and his friend a few more hints as to where they could find me.

     I did a quick search in the TARDIS database and found a murder case that a guy like him would be likely to be called in to assist with. I found the address and lucky for me the case was opened today, how convenient. I programmed the TARDIS to take me about a block away from the crime scene, and we were there in a few minutes.

     I stepped out of the TARDIS and walked quickly down the block to the crime scene, there were police officers everywhere, but it wasn’t too hard to get past them, a few flashes of the psychic paper and looking like I belonged there did the trick nicely.

    I walked up the stairs and into the newly decorated modern flat. I stepped inside of the flat and came face to face with a detective inspector from Scotland Yard. “Oi! Who are you then?” The man asked as I pulled out the psychic paper and flashed him with it. “Dr. Matthews, official consulting detective for the British government.” I said as I put the paper away.

      I walked around him and further into the flat with him following me. “There is no such position! Who are you really?” He demanded and I leaned down slipping on a pair of gloves, I glanced under the tarp at the body lying underneath and then stood up.

    “Yes there is, I just showed you my credentials, just think of me as James Bond, without all of the gadgets.” I said as I began to walk around the flat. I looked around the kitchen and then at the rest of the house, the Detective inspector following me every step of the way.

    “If you’re so important, why are you here then?” He asked and I looked at him. “I got bored, nothing to do, I needed a case.” I said as he seemed to take that as a  reasonable answer. “Now please go fetch me the superintendant of this building, I need to speak with him.” I said as the man nodded and sent a policeman off to get the Super.

     The man returned 10 minutes later with the superintendant. As soon as the man was in the room, I hit him with the one question I had. “Does this building have a rat problem?” I asked as the man looked at me in shock. “Of course not! This is a brand new building, and we pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facilities.” He said as I nodded and then shooed him away with a wave of my hand.