Chapter 10: Reunion.

A/N Hey guys! Just so you know this is a very mushy romantic feely chapter! I was feeling all girly and romantic as I wrote this so I hope you guys don't mind! I am not much for DW romance, but Electra deserved a little action. She has been through alot and I think she deserved a nice romantic chapter just for her! Enjoy guys!

                                                                                                           Jo

Electra’s POV

      We had been parked over the rift in Britain for a little over five hours and all I had done was go over flying the TARDIS with Rick. “Okay I think I got it now.” Rick began as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had one text message.

10:

    Are you back in London yet? I miss you. ;)

    I smiled as I read his text, I looked over at Rick who was still walking himself through the steps of flying a TARDIS and I rolled my eyes before I replied.

Me:

   Sure am, I miss you two, I’m with my cousin though, is that a problem if we meet?”

    I sent the text as I impatiently waited for a reply and paid less attention to Rick than I should have. Finally after what seemed like forever he replied.

10:

    No not a problem, we will just stay away from the TARDIS. Meet you at your flat?”

    He asked as I smiled and sent him a text saying that was fine, I pretended to listen as Rick finished his walk through and then I ran out of the room. “Electra where are you going?” Rick yelled as he ran after me. “Get ready Rick! We’re going to meet my husband at my flat!” I yelled back cheerily as I reached my room and began to go through my closet. “Wait I thought you hated your ex-husband?” Rick asked as he appeared in my closet doorway. “No I hate the version that got re-married, this version is still innocent and thinks I am dead.” I said as I pulled out an acceptable outfit and went behind a curtain to change.

    “Okay I am still confused, won’t seeing him cause a paradox?” Rick asked as I rolled my eyes. “It’s simple Rick, I use a perception filter he knows me as Rebecca, not Electra.” I said as I came out from behind the curtain to see Rick processing this information.

    “Are you ready to go? You’re my cousin Matt by the way.” I said as I reached into my pocket and procured to perception filters, I handed one to Rick and slipped mine over my neck. Rick copied my movements and pretty soon he had the filter on and working. “So how do I look?” He asked as I stared at him. “Very hot, hotter than the real you.” I said as I left the room leaving a gaping Rick to catch up.

     I walked quickly to the console room and programmed the TARDIS to take us to my flat that I kept in London. I watched as Rick tried to find a reflective surface in which to see what he looked like. I rolled my eyes as I sent the TARDIS flying.