STORY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey All! Its Jo in case you didn't know that by now! Sooooo part two! of Repopulation is a Tricky Business is half way written! But! I have been thinking alot about how I am not sure where I want to story to go after I finish that adventure! So I propose to you, my lovely readers, a challenge.

In the comments section, send me some ideas of what you feel should happen in the story! It can be anything from relationships, to crossovers, to adventures! Anything you can think of! Just so long as you have kind of an idea of what happens.

    The sky is the limit to this, well pretty much, rules to this contest will be posted below! And it will also include what you win! Sooooo.... hope alot of you participate! And keep your eyes open for the next chapter!!!!!

                                                                                                                         Jo

Rules:

I will not write any crossovers that involve Harry Potter or any other kind of supernaturally fanfic. I am not really into those type of shows, and therefor do not know alot about them!

  I would prefer no 1D crossovers! Unless you have them all be aliens, who are brainwashing the female population with their music, making it so there wish is the fangirls duty to carry out! I don't really care for 1D DO NOT HATE THEM! But They are never going to be a band I like listening too, sorry.

I don't think i have any other rules, besides the fact that please keep your suggestions at PG-13 please. Nothing Rated R, please really no.

Prize!!!:

If I pick any of your ideas to write about, I will dedicate that chapter to you and give a shout out to the work of your choosing, meaning you get to pick one of your stories, and I will promote it! Also if I havent already fanned you, I will fan you if I use it!

P.S. Guys I will  be using more than one idea, but only one entry per person please, unless I come on and ask for more if you have any! Thanks guys!!!!!!

                                                                                                                                Jo