Chapter 13: An Old Friend.

A/N Hey guys! So this is the first of the chapters that is taken off of the story contest I put out! I have messaged the current winners and the chapters with your ideas will be up in the next few weeks. This chapter idea was inspired by @YouWishhx and I thought it was just kind of a cute idea. So her story is called "My Warrior" Its not very long but its a shout out! So I also want to thank everyone for all of the ideas they sent in! And if you have any more keep them coming!

                                                                                                                      Jo

Doctor’s POV

        I paced around my room trying hard to collect my thoughts. Clara was visiting her friends and I was alone in the TARDIS. Ever since that time at the preserve I couldn’t get Electra out of my head, it had been three weeks and I was still thinking about how much I enjoyed those three days, besides being bored out of my mind most of the time.

      I had tried everything, I went to see River and we went to visit the Seven Suns of Talek. It was amazing, but I couldn’t focus on anything but Electra. I think River knew something was bothering me, but if she did; she didn’t say anything.

     I finally looked at my watch it was 2 p.m. I had absolutely nothing to do and no one to talk to. I racked my brain for someone who could help me talk through this whole thing. And finally it came to me, I hadn’t talked to her, or even seen her since I had regenerated. But we had ended it on peaceful terms and she always knew how to help someone. I pulled out the psychic paper and sent Rebecca a message to her cell phone asking if we could meet.

Electra’s POV

      Me and Rick were still on vacation at my flat in London, we were enjoying ourselves, if we got bored we would take the TARDIS out for an adventure and then come back. I think the reason Rick didn’t want to leave was because he had been seeing this really pretty bartender, and they had hit it off. But I wasn’t going to say anything.

     My other phone beeped in my pocket and I pulled it out, it was from 11. I immediately sat straight up in my chair as I read the text.

   Rebecca, it’s the Doctor, I know it’s been awhile but I really need someone to talk to and you were the first person who came to mind, can we meet?

                                                                                                                            D