Sounds Dangerous!

Originally published in August-3-2015

Sounds Dangerous!

Lost DisneyWorld Attraction

Starring Drew Carey, the audio show at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida starring comedian Drew Carey. The presentation takes place inside an ABC soundstage with theater-style seating. Guests are told that the show is an ABC test pilot called Undercover Live. Guests wear headphones and are in the dark for the majority of the show, however visuals are also utilized on a projection screen in front of the guests. Drew Carey plays an undercover detective named Foster. In early 2009, it was announced that this attraction would operate seasonally.

The image of Drew Carey along with the attraction's name has been removed from the top of the entrance and the screen is turned off.

The attraction permanently closed on May 18, 2012, during the park's annual Star Wars Weekends event and was replaced by Star Wars: Path of the Jedi.

On March 4, 2020, the theater was renamed the Mickey Shorts Theater and the seats were given a Mickey Mouse design. It currently shows the Vacation Fun Mickey Mouse short. It opened concurrently with Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway.

Source: DisneyWiki and Wikipedia

September-26-2020 Update: Updated and changed chapter with added information.

Thank you @ExpressYouself