Backseat Love

Ciara POV 

It's been almost 7 months since me and Nicki have been together and valentines day is coming up,She moved into my house and we are basically inseparable. Me,Nicki,and Tyla are at work and we had a late shift,meaning we had to stay until the mall closes. A customer walks up and asks to look at some of the phones,I show her a collection of iPhone's and she chooses one. We have about 2 hours left so we go on a break. We get some Wendy's and sit in the food court,we eat for about 30 minutes and go back to the store. We do basic stuff just to kill time,eventually our shift ends and we leave. Me and Nicki say bye to Tyla before getting in my car and leaving. While I'm driving she keeps touching on me and kissing on my neck,making it hard for me to drive. 

"Nicki I have to concentrate on the road" I moan 

"Just pull over then" She says 

"We have to get home before it starts snowing" I say 

"We're gonna beat the snow,trust me" She says as she unbuttons my jeans 

As I'm about to get off the parkway I see a open field by the exit so I turn on there. I drive all the way down until I see 2 trees and a big wall. I turn the car off and turn toward Nicki. 

She smiles and goes into the back and I follow her,she takes off her shirt and kisses me passionately before sliding her tongue in my mouth. I grip her waist and she lays me back on the seat,she pulls away to take her jeans off and so do I. 

"You got me right where you want me,what you gon do now?" I smirk 

She smiles and kisses me deeply while rubbing me through my underwear making me moan. She sucks on my tongue and slides two fingers in me causing me to arch my back. Her hands all on my body feels so right,we both are grown and turned on so I don't see a problem with anything we're doing and I need her to put all her love in me. She kisses down my body until she gets to where her fingers are,she takes my panties off and sticks her tongue deep inside me causing me to moan loudly and grab her head. She moves her tongue around fast and slow making my eyes roll back and my back arch harder. 

"Fuck" I moan 

The windows fog up as time goes by and NIcki is still working her tongue. She removes her tongue and puts her fingers back in before sucking on my clit roughly making my head draw back. Backseat with the windows up is slowly starting to become my favorite place to fuck thanks to Nicki,I feel my orgasm coming as Nicki moves her fingers faster. She moves her fingers against my G-spot twice,sending me into Ecstasy while I pull on her hair. 

A/N: Short,sorry! Sadly this story is coming to an end,only like 4-5 chapters left.....but there will be a sequel! Feel free to comment ideas for it! Next update soon!