Too Good To Be True?

Nicki POV

I was at home with Safaree,August,Christian,and Tyla,everyone else had to work and Ci was at her parents house. We didn't tell our parents about our relationship yet and we don't plan on it for at least another week or two. We're going on our 2nd month of dating so it would only be right to tell them soon. I feel my phone vibrate and I see it's a text from her.

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: I miss you

A big smile spreads across my face,I love when she sends me random messages like this.

Me: I miss you too

"What you over there smiling about?" Safaree asks

"Don't make us tell Ci someone else got you smiling" Christian smirks

"Fuck off,she's who I'm texting" I say

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: Wyd

Me: Lounging around with Safaree,Aug,Christian,and Tyla

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: Oh,tell em I said hi

"She said hi" I say

"Hey beybeh" August smirks

"We said hi too" Tyla says

Me: They said hi,but August wanted to be extra

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: What he say?

Me: Hey Beybeh

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: Tell him I said shut up

"August,Ci said shut up" I say

"I see how it is,ok" He chuckles

Me: Actin like he hurt now,lol

Babygirl 😍😘😈💖: Lol,I gotta get back to my parents,talk to you later 😘

Me: Ok 😘

I put my phone down and look over at the group of silly people. 

"You guys are crazy" I laugh 

"You guys are so cute,look at me making shit work" Tyla says 

"You did,thanks" I smile 

A few hours pass and I get my stuff ready for work,tomorrow me,Ci,and Tyla have to work from 12-6,hopefully the day goes by quick. 

I wake up around 10:30 and I pull my clothes out,I make up the bed,put on some music and go into the bathroom and get in the shower. When I get out I dance around a bit while getting ready,I feel like something bad is gonna happen but I push it to the side. I walk out the house and get into my car,I drive to McDonald's and get a couple breakfast wraps and sandwiches. I pull up to the mall in about 15 minutes and I make my way to the Apple Store,I make my way towards the back and I see Ci,Tyla,and Mr. Clark,just the people I wanted to see. 

"I bought food!" I annonce and put the bags down 

I hug them and we eat the food while waiting for our shift to start,it's currently 11:30. We talk about business,personal,and all about things. When our shifts start and it's going by pretty fast,I stand next to Ci and wait for her to finish with her customer. She really is a great employee and manager,she's so patient with people and doesn't lose her temper that easy. When she is done she turns toward me and we walk to the back. I have this idea for us to go upstate for the weekend and spend some time together.