Unconditional

Ciara POV

I was at home with Nicki watching TV in the living room. I walk back from the kitchen with candy,she pulls me down on her lap and kisses my cheek.

"I'm so happy we're together" She says

"Me too" I say

I told her about the conversation me and J'Shawn had and she didn't seem to have a problem with us still being friends.

"So what you wanna do today?" I ask

"This is fine" She says

Nicki's phone rings and she answers it.

"Hello?" She says while laying back

I straddle her and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Hey" She says

"Nothing" She says

I lean down and peck her lips gently and kiss along her jaw. I kiss on her neck and she moans under her breath. She gives me a lustful look and I take it a step further. I slowly unzip her jeans and slip my hand in. I rub her through her underwear while making eye contact with her.

"I'm with Ci" She says

"Tyla said hi" She says to me

"Hey Tyla" I say

Nicki continues to talk while trying not to moan. I slip her panties to the side and slide two fingers in her,she almost moans and I cover her mouth with my other hand.

"Tyla Ima call you back" She says

"Ok,bye" She laughs

She hangs up and moans as loud as she can while gripping my wrist.

"Are you crazy?" She asks playfully

"Maybe" I say

She sits up and kisses me passionately. The doorbell rings and I groan loudly.

"One minute!" I yell

I get off Nicki and go into the kitchen and wash my hands. I walk over to the door and open to find Michael,King,and Chyna. Michael doesn't know me and Nicki are together yet but I'll tell him soon.

"Hey" I say while letting them in

"Hey fam" Michael says

"Wassup nic" Michael says

"Hey Michael,hey Chyna" Nicki says

King walks over to Nicki and sits on her lap.

"Hey babyboy" Nicki smiles

They stay over for a while and we talk and play games and stuff with King. When they leave me and Nicki go in my room and she helps me organize some stuff.

I'm far from perfect, nothing even close But that's what makes me beautiful.

"I'm not looking for someone to tell me how to row my boat So let me live and let me learn I promise we will grow" I say

Lately she's been kinda telling me what to do and I'm not with it,I don't know if she realizes or not.

"If you are really into this you would grab my hand and take me as I am" I say

"I know,sorry" She sighs

"I don't know why I'm acting as if I never knew that about you" She says

"I just want a love that's unconditional" I say

"I know" She says while walking over to me

She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me.

A/N: Short update,sorry! Next update soon!