July 4th

Nicki POV

Today is the 4th of July and we are celebrating that and Safaree's birthday. We all decided to throw a surprise party for him at my house. Right now I'm in the kitchen helping Drake,August,Christian,and Ci pat the hamburgers out,season the steak,and set up the shish kabob. Amir,Future,J'Shawn,and Tyla went to go get drinks and distract Safaree.

"Awww he's gonna love this" Ci smiles

"Right" I agree

That night me and Ci spent with each other really helped a lot. I learned how to control my feelings around her and I feel like I could tell her ANYTHING now.

"Hey people" Future said as he came in

"What y'all doing back?" I ask

"I came to bring the drinks,the others are still with SB" He said

"Ok" I say

We put the food on the grill and future leaves. We set the table up with drinks,plastic cups,plates,forks,spoons,and knives. We put up decorations and balloons,some of the guests such as his family and co workers arrive. I feel my phone vibrate and it's a call from Tyla.

"Hello?" I say

"Yea,we're on our way back,is everything set up?" She asks

"Yea,his family is starting to arrive and some of our parents just got here" I say

"Alright we should be there in 30 minutes" She says

"Ok,bye" I say

"Bye" She says

I tell Ci and em what Tyla told me,I talk to his family and our parents and kill time. A few minutes later I see Amir's car pull up and I tell everybody to hide,I go outside and greet them.

"Hey Safaree happy birthday!" I say and hug him

"Thanks" He smiles

"Are you ready for your present?" I ask

"Hell yeah" He laughs

I cover his eyes and lead him to the backyard. I count to three with my fingers and everyone yells "Surprise" as I uncover his eyes. He looks around in shock and awe.

"Who's idea was this?" He asks

"All of ours" Tyla said

"Wow,Thanks" He smiles

We drink,eat,talk and just enjoy the scenery all night. We light some firecrackers and take in the beauty of it,tonight was perfect.

A/N: Short I know but I wanted to give y'all a holiday update,happy fourth everyone and happy birthday Safaree!