Stuck On Stupid

Nicki POV

I was at home with Amir playing 'Would You Rather?' We haven't been spending that much time together and it was best that we do,so that's what we've been doing these past few days.

"Would you rather be stranded on an island with Chris Brown or Pusha T?" I ask

"Damn that's hard" He sighs

"I know" I giggle

"Babe you play too much" He laughs

"Just choose" I say sweetly

"Chris" He says

"Would you rather swim in a pool full of sharks or alligators?" He asks

"Alligators" I giggle

"You dangerous huh?" Amir smirks

"I'm bout that life boo" I say

When we're done playing we go in our room and play a few video games. I haven't really hung around anybody but Amir and I know everyone is wondering why but I'm having so much fun with him.

Ciara POV

I'm at home with J'Shawn watching a movie and eating popcorn. I haven't seen Nicki in 4 days and I'm highly pissed,she's not even answering anybody's calls. I know it's good to spend time with someone your in a relationship with but damn. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Tyla.

Wolf 🐺💖: I'm bored

Me: Lol I'm not

Wolf 🐺💖: F off

Me: Lol 😔

Wolf 🐺💖: What you doing?

Me: Watching a movie with J'Shawn

Wolf 🐺💖: Y'all should come over

Me: Hold on

"You wanna go to Tyla house?" I ask J'Shawn

"Yea" He says

Me: Be there in 30

Wolf 🐺💖: Aight

We put our shoes and J'Shawn grabs his car keys and we leave,we bring a extra outfit just incase we do something. We get to her house 20 minutes later and we walk in.

"Wolf!" I call out

"Buddies" She say as she appears in the living room

She hugs us and her dog Wolfie runs downstairs,practically jumping on us.

"Hey wolfie" I say as I pick him up

He's big but not that big. We go in the backyard and Tyla turns on the hose,I'm thinking she bout to water the grass or some shit but I am sadly mistaken. She sprays us with the hose and runs on the other side of the pool.

"Tyla!" I yell

"We gon get her" J'Shawn laughs

He gets the hose and sprays her with it until she falls in the pool. I laugh as she gets out and he still sprays her. She rushes over here and snatches the hose from him and sprays us again. J'Shawn grabs us and jumps in the pool,a few seconds later we float up.

"What the hell!?" I laugh

"Sorry baby" He says and kisses my cheek

I grab the hose and spray him and Tyla before getting out the pool.

"I'm done" I giggle

They get out the pool and we go inside,we change our clothes. We gather some house items and have our own little photo shoot. We post the pictures on Instagram and Twitter. Tyla's phone rings and she answers it.