Chapter Twelve - Unexpected Surprises

Dedicated to Sehammooo because she’s simply amazing.

Picture of Daniel to the side!

--------------

I didn’t want to get out of bed. It was cold, still slightly dark outside and the main thing that every teenager experienced every weekday mornings, I didn’t want to go to school. I lay in bed for a couple of more minutes, enjoying and soaking up all its warmth, before sighing and pulling the sheets off myself and running straight to the bathroom to have a shower.

The hot water made me feel calmer as it washed away the cold and the remaining grogginess I felt from my sleep and made me feel relaxed again. I got out and wrapped a short white towel around my body then mentally cursed. I had forgotten to bring a pair of undies and a bra in with me to get changed into before going back to my room. I sighed to myself while putting my dirty clothing in the washing hamper. There goes my relaxed mood, I thought to myself as I cautiously walked back to my bedroom, careful not to wake anyone up. Courtney and my mum were staying home today because my mum finally had a day off and Courtney wanted to go to the movies to watch The Croods. I wanted to go as well, I had been dying to see the movie for a while, but school came first.

I entered my room and shut the door as quietly as possible before turning around – and running into someone. I could feel the scream rising up my throat as panic set in. Someone was in my room at 7AM and I was in nothing but a towel!

Before I could make any sort of noise that would alert my family that there was someone with me, a large, warm hand clasped over my mouth, and I felt my tense body relax as the familiar smell and sight of Tyler standing before me in the dim lighting of my window set in.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a hushed tone after his hand pulled away from my lips. He didn’t reply. Instead, I found his eyes trailing over my body slowly, and the usual grey/green orbs turned to a dark forest green. I started blushing, remembering that I was in nothing but a towel that covered a very limited amount of me.

“You.” He finally said, before pressing my body against the door and crashing his lips onto mine with a fierce possessiveness. I gasped from the sudden contact then felt Tyler’s tongue slip into my mouth. I forgot about holding my towel and wrapped my arms around his neck. Deepening the kiss further. Our bodies were that tightly pressed up against each other that the towel stayed up on its own. His hands roamed my body as I felt his lips leave mine only to trail more kisses down my neck and on my collar bones.

I gasped as he started to suck my collar bone hard, running his tongue over it every once and a while. I could feel the doorknob pressing at my thigh but ignored it. My hands left his neck and entangled themselves in his soft hair as be pressed up even more against me. I bit my lip hard to supress a moan from leaving and roughly brought his lips back to mine. We kissed for a while more before pulling away gasping for air.

Tyler smirked. “Good morning.” He said, and then pecked my lips again.

“That was a wakeup call I wouldn’t mind getting every day.” I said with a smirk, causing Tyler to slightly move back and look at me with shock and surprise all over his features. He re composed himself after a few seconds and the smirk I loved was back on his lips. “If that’s the case, let me continue.” He said before taking me into his arms and started kissing me again.

I smiled and kissed back for a bit before pulling away. “As much as I’d love too, I actually have to get dressed. You never answered my question, by the way! What are you doing here?” I frowned curiously, waiting for his answer.

“I just wanted to take my girlfriend to school today.” He said innocently with a shrug. I eyed him suspiciously and he smirked. “Okay, fine. I wanted to wake you up with a kiss, but you were already awake. At least I still got to kiss you. Look! No twigs or jacket scrapings this time.” He grinned, revealing his familiar black leather jacket that was scrap free and then showing me that there were no leaves in him.