Chapter Six

Chapter Six: One Touch

Sarah's POV

My heart was torn to pieces. Reality was just so..unreal. So, fake. Every single part of life is a blur, just like Matrix. What if life was a robot, Harry, with an enemy, me. We had to be nothing anymore.

I walked into my home, not a single light or noise. Chris was out at some girl's party, that's a fact. Mum and Dad must be out like a light. I mean, that's what I thought. I suddenly heard screaming from the upstairs instead of whispers. It was so sudden, but I didn't care. Nothing really mattered, even the fights of my parents seriously. I forced myself upstairs, seeing the doors of my parent's room wide open. I stood there, watching them fight. No emotion on my face, but deep sadness.

"You are never home! You are always out with Richard and the rest of your coworkers!" my mum screamed.

My parents are seriously fighting about this again? I mean, ever since Cheshire, they've been fighting an awful lot.

"Maybe, 'cause I was a little taken back about your little promotion!" my father screamed back.

I agree.

"You said you were fine with it!" she replied. "We all do things if everyone votes yes! And you said yes, Chris did, I did and-"

I cut my mum off. "I didn't."

They both turned their heads towards me and gave a surprised sorrow face. I was now leaning my back against the door frame, staring back at their eyes. It was the truth though, I didn't want to leave, but at the same time, I did. I wanted to escape the horror I found out about the two girls and my ex, but I was really taken back about Cheshire. It was stupid. It was horrible, but it was an escape.

"Honey, what happened to you?" my mum asked, changing the subject with a half hearted smile.

"Cheshire. It ruined my life." I replied.

"Baby, it'll just get better!" she said, half joyfully.

"Of course it won't! Wake up mum! Look what's going on! Chris snuck through the window again, you and dad are surely growing apart, and me..me, I was just ditched by my best friend for my enemy and had a fight with him, now having no friends again, and the saddest thing..I fancied him!" I screamed.

I ran away to my room, too sad to process. They didn't care about my feelings, and they most definitely never will. I mean, think about it. They just wanted their own selfish reasons to get back up in a life they dreamt instead of something their own children wanted too. They didn't even consider my feelings or thoughts in this case. All they wanted was to plan a big moving day for the rest of my life, like what they always do. There is nothing good out there, nothing I ever wanted. The world is just a screw up of a place to ruin lives, like siblings.

I then suddenly heard a knock on my window, causing me to turn my head towards there. Lightning started, causing me to see the face of him through the light. His beautiful dark hair and those brown eyes sent shivers up my body. He was socking wet, shivering out the cold.

"Jonny." a barely whisper escaped from my lips.

I opened the window, letting him enter my room. I gave him a towel, letting him dry out.

"Look, Harry texted me what happened." he started. "I'm sorry about what happened."

Other than the old Harry, Jonny is this other is another guy who just was so kind. He was there, watching over me at times. We weren't actually described friend's, but pals, and I knew he wanted to be more. More than best friends. The next biggest level, which I can't afford. My heart is too week to even beat.

"Yeah..thanks." I sad, sighing.

"He wants to say sorry for it."

"Then why did he send you?"

"He doesn't want to break you guys more than its already shattered."

Please, if I had a dollar every time I heard that, I would have enough for two candy bars, nine Arizona Teas, and change to buy packs of bubble gum.

"Tell him he could suck it for all I care."

Jonny looked down, devastated. He then looked up at me again. "He kind of fancies you a little though."

I blushed, causing Jonny to laugh a tad.

I then heard footsteps coming next to us. There, that's when I saw the most amazing thing.

"Yeah, he does."