The New Student

The New Student

Description

(Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Sarah Youth has been living a life of chaos and horror since moving to Cheshire. Her mother and father, whom is so very close to her, were barely seen, leaving her inside their new house that creeps her the heck out. Plus, her friend making abilities and rule books were not working at the slightest, only staying with herself and only. Kimberly Frame has been giving Sarah a life of pure death and is not making her life any better by making rumors. But, one day, her world flips upside down. Everything that seems unreal turns opposite. Harry Styles walks inside the doors of Gray High School, attending before any sorts of career (Just Saying, He Is Not Famous. Love Isn't A Greed For Fame). Every girl prances over his looks instantly, yet his orbs immediately stay on her, focussing her every move. Her first friend is either no one or the new kid, which is highly dangerous because of Kimberly.

As the two grow together in a lovely friendship, something more is happening. A feeling two people only feel when they know. Only when they know they are in love. But, Sarah is afraid of being hurt again, denying the feelings. On the other hand, Harry is thinking of confessing, but confused. He doesn't know whether he has feelings towards Youth or not. Would this intimidating feeling ruin something so special they can have together instead of being just friends?

Meanwhile, Kimberly has suspected the feelings are real, but has a plan on pulling the sweet curled headed boy into her hands, causing grief and a horrible madness. Does Harry fall for Kimberly and Sarah at the same time, causing his feelings to erupt into something cruel towards the two? Maybe even considering to just leave them. Leave Gray High or actually express how he feels towards the two.