Chapter Three

Chapter Three: The Douche and the Arse

It was my first day of school, well this Gray High School to be specific. So far, all progress I've made was seeing data of arse holes and their fake Barbies as girlfriends. It literary started like this...

FlashBack

Just thirty minutes away was the longest drive I have ever experienced when it comes to my driving. Everyone was already in the hallway that looked like some slightly rugged public academy. Pleasant at first. I stepped in the hall as everything turned quiet. Some students seamed shocked to see me, others, quite cocky. Especially the guys. I wasn't going to take this crap. I continued to saunter down the hall until I reached the middle.

"Look you dumb arses." I started "I'm not taking this again and if you guys won't stop looking like I killed someone, you will seriously be in deep crap."

I walked off again, perverts staring at me. Ever since I dyed my hair to purple yesterday, I've been seeing some douches giving me looks and bimbos, glares. Stupid arses. Some bald dude showed me my locker, I guess the principle, and he even checked me out. Bald dude got good taste, but horrible possibilities.

"George, look at her. So freaking hot." some dude whispered into, what appeared as George's, ear.

"Mh. Pretty fine." he stated. "Imma try bro."

Before he walked towards me, I immediately reacted.

"Not a chance curious pervert George." I warned, still digging into my locker.

He trolled away, slightly red and horribly angered. A mixed emotion no one would enjoy. I was proud at first, thinking I might be even taking over this stupid joint, but then some girl came along with a idiotic posey. Blond headed, sassy looking, caked faced woman with a smirk on her face. Her posey was not so different.

"Stupid new kid with her bad attitude, I still run this joint baby!" she told me, leg swung over her 'boyfriend', Rider.

Rider, a tall light headed boy with a plastered smirk, constantly checking girls out.

"It's Kimberly, your new master cutie! Your just so adorable thinking it'll so easy." she whispered.

Stupid idiotic arse.

They walked away, leaving me slightly upset. Not a good start.

 The rest of the day was a blur. I sat by myself in a stupid lonely table with nothing to look forward to. I haven't made any friends, but perverts. I miss home, not some old beat up home place where I'm not cared for. Its just like when Penelope left me to go to her home in Ireland with her boyfriend, all I had were those fakers. Now I'm locked up in some school that no one wants me in.

Kimberly has been giving me a hard time too while her boyfriend just checks me out. They are horrible perverts and douche bags.

~End of Flashback~

Right now, I'm not in such a good position. Mum is asking about my day while Chris is holding blackmail against me. Apparently, he took everything with his camera, catching me calling everyone dumb arses. He told me he would show it to mum if I didn't tell her my day when she asks. Plus, I have to give him twenty dollars.

"Sarah, answer me." she demanded, slightly annoyed.

"Alright, I made no progress! Happy?!" I screamed, leaving the table. "Don't bother to follow me."

Reality was that I was quite happy I didn't, but sad at the other point. The reason for this was because, I mean, I wouldn't want to be under the wing of Kimberly and her posy, ending up like them eventually. I want a real friend, one as Penelope was. One that would actually hug and kiss my cheeks while I'm sad. A nice friend that would annoy the freak out of you, causing you to say a quote from your favorite movie, White Chicks, such as "I am so freak' in piss", over again. Imagine, a friend like Penelope who would attempt to braid your straight hair, you spent hours to fix by the way, and messes everything up. Tangling it and everything. That's what Penelope would do. Penelope wasn't a fraud, nor a snitch. She wasn't a blond with a stupid posy and five boyfriends a day. It's stupid.

I marched across the hallway which led to my room, slamming the door behind me. My room had a regular white wall with rainbows I painted from yesterday and a heart covered bed. All there really was put in was my bed, desk, clothes in a tiny closet, and the medium television. It's pretty peasant like, but it's my kingdom and castle. My home made sauna when candles and a fog machine is placed inside, and a kitchen when I sneak my stash of food behind my mum's back.

I began fiddling with IPhone cover instead of the games. I wasn't in the mood. I then began to hear heavy footsteps of, what I think, my mum and Chris. The two pains of my life. The door swung open, revealing my mum with a Nerf gun and my brother with a water gun. Oh great.

"I know your not going to do this!" I screamed, getting up while my hands were in front of me protectively.

"Sorry Sarah, sometimes it's better with vinegar!" Chris screamed, blasting vinegar all over me.

My screams of terror reached it's high while they both blasted me with liquid and bullets. Luckily, my amazing father stepped in, topping a bucket of hot sauce on them. How pleasant!

"Thanks dad, so..ah, get out!" I screamed. "Like Now!"

Surprised at my scream, they immediately rushed towards the door. Peasants. Just don't know when to back down.

I then received a text from my best distant friend, Penelope.

"Hey Baby! I miss you! Heard about the thing of promotion! I really miss you! -XxPineappleXx"

I remember when I always called her Pineapple when I was younger since I couldn't say the correct term of her name. You just can't get friends like her anymore...can you? Nah!

_______________

A/N

Hey guys, don't worry. Harry is coming soon, maybe even in the next chappie.

Whats your thoughts so far? Mostly about Kimberly and her arse like attitude. Yeah.

I'm still working on 'Just Say Baby', so don't worry!

I love you readers!

Bye

XxJayboogzXx