Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Did You Just Walk Into My Life/School?

~Four Months Later~

Four whole months is how long I coped with this stupid school and the 'beings' that inhabit it. The egg laying beasts and their queen, 'Mama Kimberly'. It's all too horrible, especially without a friend to have with you. Yeah..I still don't have a friend. It used to be easy when I was in Preschool and all I had to do was seduce them with chocolate chip cookies and candies I snatched behind mum's back. Yet, now, all that does is show how much of a loser I am..well compared to bimbo Kimberly.

I got up early, taking the warmest shower, but the quickest. I slid on a flowered designed dress and put up my now black hair, yes, I changed it again, into a cute high ponytail with curls on the end. Over my dress, I slid on a short black thin sweater that my black backpack fit in perfectly. It matched outstanding like. It was beautiful. Presentable as always.

I took the bus to my high school, as always, ignoring the strangers around me. Some giving me looks, others glares. Just like my first day at Gray High. Everyone abnormal and they still haven't changed. Stupidity and idiotic actions took the best of them. Especially Kimberly.

I hopped off the bus after it stopped, people actually staring at me with the same reactions; lust and disgust. The two mixtures nobody likes. I, again, ignored them while checking my schedule. I never remember it. Let's see, Science first. I sauntered to the hall where I took my belongings from my locker and headed towards the opening of Mrs.Sharpe's (Shar-Pay) class.

You couldn't say I was a good student, but you couldn't say I was a bad one. I'd talk a lot, but get good grades, but sometimes I would get bad grades and shut up. It's complicated mostly, but I can just call myself more in the middle.

Mrs.Sharpe partnered everyone up, except me. She strictly told that a new student would be coming soon. I think he/she would be coming today.

"Okay class, today we will be explaining a long experiment. This will be called, 'My Partner and Me'. I decided, instead of the science fair, your partner and you will be in a project to raise a life source. So each of you will be receiving a bunny rabbit as a young one and for the whole year, you will be raising this 'pet'." she quoted.

She handed Kimberly a first one, looking so adorable. It was a pure white coated bunny with light pink nose. I wondered what mine would be. Probably a spotted one...I guess.

Suddenly, everyone, as in girls, snapped their heads toward the door. They drooled and dropped their jaw, looking as if they saw a god. I turned my head, seeing the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His green eyes were locked especially on mine. His hair was designed as loose curls and his pale skin was looking so cold. He wore a V neck with dark blue jeans that made me melt on the inside.

"Ms.Youth, your partner is at the door, please show him around." Mrs.Sharpe told. "Show him around the school, then your bunny rabbit will be given."

My partner was him!? Not that I'm complaining or anything it's just, he's him. His smile was lit towards me, eyes stuck on mine. His dimples popped out, giggling deeply. I hesitated to get up, but shakily forced myself. He took my hand unexpectedly, forcing me to jump slightly.

We made our way out of science, into the hall instead. We awkwardly walked as I toured him around.

"Hey, uh, my name is Harold Styles but you can call me Harry. By the way, uh, what's yours?" he asked me, nervously.

"Oh..uh, yeah. I'm, uh, Sarah Youth. I'm kind of new too. I mean, four months long ago..It's not so long, but you know, I know my way around." I laughed.

Failure.

"Hey, that's a cool name. Sarah. It's really beautiful, just like you." he stopped, turning to me.

Our eyes met, our smiles disappearing and changing into a serious type of way. Everything was happening so fast as he was leaning close to my face. He was about to kiss me right here, right now. Nothing stopping until I react. I didn't want to, but at the same I did. It just felt so right. As I was about to lean in too, he smiled, his land about to reach..what seams like my hair? He then pulled a strand of my long hair, taking out a piece of cotton. I gave a confused look which led to an awkward laugh from both of our mouths.

"You had something in your hair, so I decided to take it out. Why don't we take that little cute bunny rabbit to ease the awkward situation we just both experienced?" he chuckled deeply which sent shivers down my body.

It finished with a simple nod as we headed towards the Science doors again. Gosh that was horrible...

Harry's POV

Her name was even beautiful. Her black hair flowed perfectly over her shoulders while her brownish eyes stared into mine. Sarah Youth is stuck in my head forever.

In fact, I was going to kiss her, but that would be awkward for the first day, so I played it as a friendly misunderstanding. Brilliant, eh?

Before we stepped into the Science room, I took hold of Sarah's arm in a loose grasp.

"I hope we could be friends." I smirked, letting her answer.

She was shocked at first which wowed me.

"Yeah!" she squealed, realizing after how load that was. "I mean, yeah."

"C'mon, you do have other friends...right?" suspicion took the best of me.

"Psh! Yeah..but she is like hundreds of miles away." she trailed off.

I laughed deeply, opening the door for her. All the girls glared at her, especially a blond. I believe she must be the popular diva. I know how it feels.

"Kimberly and her posey." Sarah sighed, answering my question.

We sat down to a white bunny with a black circle around his eye. It's white fluffy coat was different by the others. It wasn't so clean, but wasn't so dirty. Just a spec of dirt I suppose. The look in Sarah's eyes show how perfect he is to her.

"He's so cute." she whispered into my ear.

She began playing with it's hair and ears as it snuggled into her torso. I aww'd, causing her to stare at me with a weary smile. I laughed slightly at her pretty smile, causing her to look down.

"Your pretty cool Styles. Pretty cool." she replied, still smiling downward.

"Thanks Youth." I replied, dimples shown on my face as I flashed her a smile.

___________________

A/N

Cute Bunnies!

Harry Came finally!

Coolio Babes!

XxJayboogzXx