Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Danger Lurks In the Darkened Pathway

11:00 pm, Saturday Night

It's been two whole hours in the stupid plane and all I experienced were strong odors and a kid kicking my seat non-stop. My thoughts of, what mum calls, 'joy ride' took the joy out and replaced it with 'horror'.

I found an older man staring at me while I bent down to grab water. He was in front of me, smirking as (I bet) he saw my arse. I even heard him giggle. I got back in my sitting position and looked him dead in the eye. He was rather rotund, shiny bald headed with a little hair. Maybe one of the ugliest creatures lurking in some darkened pathway.

"Hey you perverted freak," I started my remark, rather loudly. "I saw you look at my arse. If you don't stop, I'll make sure you would be able to see your own!"

My mum freaked out, covering herself from left to right.

"Mum, as if that would work." I mumbled as the pilot attendant told we would be landing.

The clearable sky was being risen as we flew downward. My ears were founded funny, making me red a tad. I got up from my seat, ignoring the little screams I received from my serene like mum. I just rushed in the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face. My face in the mirror looked normal, just slightly red now. My dimpled smile was fine and my hair wasn't frizzy. I sighed in relief. Yet, I was then surprised my a fall, I tumbled through the door unsurprised guests laughing at my stupid and idiotic stunt. The water on my face looked at if I fell in the lou.

"Ms.Youth please take your seat before you tumble more." my father scolded, shoving me to my mother's side.

I fell on the seat, awkwardly. Stares from people turned my face even more colorful than it already is. I deeply sighed, covering my face from this embracing state. The red disappeared as we landed safely down, people clapping their hands at the skills the pilot performed. Stupid people.

I grabbed my belongings, leaving behind Chris, mum, and dad. They weren't the slightest interested in me right now. I felt eyes of two teenage guys stuck on my bum, making me fairly mad. I turned to them, flicking up my middle finger. They made a confused face as I left their sight.

I while of waiting for my 'family' outside was horrible. They walked like old people limping and cranky. What's next, our doctor, Dr.Craven, would start performing heart surgery on them while putting on old tunes that blow my mind? Yeah, don't think so. I popped a gum in my mouth, chewing viciously as they appeared with their hair messed up and all. As mug looked appeared on my face.

"Directions for the apartment and a credit card." I commanded, selfishly.

As they tossed them to me, I mumbled a simple thanks and headed off to the apartment. They said, since it was rent, they've also rented some furniture and cosmetics as soap and hair products. I was in need of a cool shower. I rented a car and drove off to where that place is, ignoring the cocky looks on some men's faces. It took an hour on drive, but I sped up, leading to a twenty-five minute drive on my hands.

The place was fine, nothing fancy but nothing rugged. It was a god deal. I just wonder how the school would be though. Gray High School was supposedly the top high school in Cheshire. I couldn't believe it, but I couldn't deny. I needed an education and some friends with a boyfriend. That's all really.

I took a quick shower and put on some jeans and a white top. I turned on the television and relaxed on the couch sluggishly eating Ruffles and drinking Coca-Cola. I can't get enough of fat greasy food. I mean, who does?

All I remember was sleeping on the couch while watching some adult cartoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heavily breathed, looking for a place to hide. Jonny has been trying to cut me with that knife all day. I suddenly felt a strong arm grasp my arm, tugging me into a some what evil alley. I thought it was Jonny, yet, it wasn't. A shadow gave me a firework like kiss and left the evil lurking alley in a hart beat.

I heard a deep raspy voice talking to me now, beautiful and perfect.

"Don't be afraid."

"Sarah, be careful."

"Sarah wake up."

"Sarah don't do this."

"Sarah, find me baby."

"Sarah, don't."

"Sarah, your not ready."

"Sarah! Shut up!"

"Sarah, kiss me."

"Sarah, stop this."

"Sarah, come on."

"Sarah, please?"

"Sarah, your perfect."

"Sarah, who!?"

"Sarah, your wrong."

"Sarah, I'm so sorry."

"Sarah, no!"

"Sarah, I don't!"

"Sarah, your mine only."

"I found you."

"Sarah, meet me half way."

"Sarah, don't go."

"Sarah I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, panting heavily, seeing morning rise. It was five in the morning, time to get to Gray High. Better be earlier than usual anyway.

That voice, it sounded so real and slow. Everything around me was too real and too much. It was too much to handle.

All evil lurks in the devil's path.

________________________

A/N

Oh, wow. Creepy.

Hey, look guys, new story, new coming.

Everything is good babes.

That's all. Chow