chapter 18

I guess a part of me knew that Vic was on his way but I didn't move. I just laid on the couch and watched Mike clean up the pills, broken glass and liquor. I still felt a little groggy but I didn't sleep. About 15 minutes later I heard a car pull up. My heart started pounding. Even though he did this to me, a part of me still wanted to see him. The barged into the door and looked around then his eyes met mine. He looked at the mess with a pained expression. He started walking over to me. I couldn't do this. I jumped up and ran outside. "Kellin!" He yelled but I ignored. I was almost too the car when he grabbed my wrist. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. He pulled me to him. "Kellin please" he sounded so sad, so hurt. "No! Why don't you go back to Jamie?! We are over!" I yelled. My eyes burned from tears and rage. He didn't let me go but instead pulled me into a hug. "Kellin I don't like Jamie. And if you would have answered my calls you would know that" he whispered into my ear. I tried to pull away but he was stronger than me. "I heard you! Don't lie!" I yelled. "No kellin. You didn't hear me telling him how much I love him. You heard me telling him how I was going to propose to you" his voice cracked a little. He was trying to hold back tears. "What?" I asked surprised. "Kellin I love you and only you. I was going to ask you to marry me. I wanted to make sure that it sounded good" he whispered. "Really? You want me to marry you? Vic oh my god. I am so sorry" I squeezed him back. "Don't be. Im just glad that you know the truth".
We sat in the yard in each others arms. I sat on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist and my face buried in his neck. Neither of us talked. We just embraced each other.
We stayed like that for a while before he spoke up. "Did you really try to kill yourself because of me?" He sounded so hurt. I didn't answer. "Kells. Never do that again. I can't live without you. If you go then, then I will too" he placed a kiss on my cheek. I didn't think that if I died it would hurt him. "I'm sorry. I was hurt, scared and I can't live without you either. I got the liquor and pain killers. I was about to take them but then I couldn't. I threw them across the room. But I kept drinking. I didn't sleep last night so a mixture of that and the alcohol made me pass out until Mike found me." I pulled back so I could see his face. "Never do that again" he demanded. I nodded. He took my face in his hands and lowered his lips onto mine. God did I miss this feeling. I pulled back "do you still want me to marry you?" I asked with doubt in my voice. "Of course kellin. Nothing you do could ever change my mind" he looked into my eyes. I smiled "of course I will marry you" I crashed my lips into his. I will never get tired of this. He smiled into the kiss and so did I.
How could I ever think that he would leave me. I love him and he loves me. Nothing will change that, ever. Now we are getting married! Nothing could make me happier.
No this us not the last chapter. Keep reading. Sorry if y'all hated me for the last chapter. I made it work.