chapter 12

"Happy birthday babe" Vic kissed my cheek. I groned in response. "Come on kells. Wake up. Its your birthday" he whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. "What time is it? Its still dark outside" I wined. He chuckled "its 12:00. I wanted to be the first to tell you happy birthday" he smiled. I yawned "thanks babe. But I'm really sleepy" I wined. He roles his eyes playfully. I sat up and he brought his lips to mine. He pulled me onto his lap. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned softly and he smiled into the kiss. I pulled back then looked at his neck. I kissed the spot that I left. Then I fell back to where I was originally laying. "Its to early for this" I said softly. "But I have your present. And I won't have you alone today" he pouted. "Fine" I yawned. "Ok so we actually have to go somewhere" he said to cheerfully. I slipped on some sweatpants and the sweatshirt that I stole from him. I sat back on the bed and reached my arms up "carry me?" I asked, joking. He walked over to me and picked me up like it was nothing. "I was kidding. You don't have to carry me" I laughed. He shrugged "its fine". So he carried me bridal style to my car. I gave him the keys since he insisted that I was blindfolded. I sat back and crossed my arms. "Can I take it off yet?" I asked. "No kellin. I'll tell you when you can". I sighed "ok"
About twenty minutes later the car stopped and he turned the car off. "Stay put" he ordered and I heard the door shut. Then my door opened "ok. I'll help you walk" he said pulling me up. He led me somewhere "stairs" he said. He kept a hold of my hand and helped me. I fall going up stairs normally so this is a struggle. Once we got to the top we walked for a few seconds the stopped "ok. Just wait here one second" he said letting me go. I heard something jingle and a creak then Vic mumble something about stupid key. "Alright here we go" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice. He pulled me somewhere that I assume is inside because the temperature changed. "You can take off the blind fold now" when I took it off and opened my eyes he was gone. I was in a room. There was a kitchen that I could see, a dining room and I was in the living room. Then there was a hallway in front of me. There was a trail of rose pedals going down the hallway so I followed it. I turned a corner and there stood Vic. He had a huge smile on his face. "Hey kells". "Vic? What is all of this?" I asked with a huge grin on my face. He went through a lot of trouble. "This my dear is our new apartment!" He said full of excitement. My mouth dropped. "Oh my god. I'm sorry kells. I didn't even ask if you wanted to move in with me. If you don't want to you don't have to" he said freaking out. I busted out laughing. He looked confused. "Vic calm down. Of course I want to move in with you. You would have to be crazy to think other wise" I run over to him and hugged him so tight. "Thank you so much. I absolutely love it!" I squealed. "Kellin- I - can't - breath" he choked out. I released him "oh sorry" I gave an innocent smile. "I'm glad you like it babe" he kissed the top of my head. "We can move in whenever you want. I thought now I won't have to sneak in through your window" he chuckled. "Baby I love it so much. I can't say thank you enough" I pecked his lips. "Your welcome. I'm glad you like it. Would you like a tour?" He asked holding his arm out. I nodded my head quickly and took his arm.
"Well the room we are in now is our bedroom" we walked out into the hall "bathroom" he pointed to a door on the right. "Living room" he lead me back to the room where we came in "and kitchen". I could not take the smile of of my face. "I can't say thank you enough" I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. "I'm glad you like it. This is why I have been acting a little different. I had to make sure everything was perfect" he kissed me back. "It is perfect. The apartment, your perfect" I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He brought his lips down to mine. Every thing is perfect! I love Vic so much and he is so sweet. "We should probably get back to your moms house" he said pulling away. "Yeah. She will be wondering where I am" I sighed. We walked out of our apartment hand in hand. He drove. "Nah, nah honey I'm good" I sang. My favorite song was on the radio. Vic laughed then joined me. We sang and danced all of the way home. When we pulled up at my house it was 2 am. We giggled all of the way to my room. I took off my sweatpants and just left on his sweatshirt. "I'm still sleepy" I wined. He crawled over to me "then lay down and go to sleep" he whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head. He smiled "that's what I thought" he kissed me. I pulled him closer and tangled my hands in his hair. He flipped us over so that I was on his lap. He pulled away and kissed my neck. He figured out that that is a sensitive area for me. I gasped a little. He chuckled but continued. Then I had an idea. He teased me in the car so now its time for payback. I leaned back and gave an evil grin. I got off of him. "Kells" he wined. "This is payback" I chuckled. "No. Kellin" he tried to pull me back. "Sorry Vic. I'm sleepy" I said simply and laid down.