chapter 9

"Vic please put me down" I wined. He kept his evil smirk on his face "Nope. Sorry kells". He carried me until the water was waist deep on him. "Hold your breath" he said before dropping so that we both went under. As soon as I went under I pushed myself off of the bottem and came back up. Vic was laughing. I turned my back to him pretending to me mad. "Awe kells. Don't be mad" he kissed my cheek. I turned away again. All of the sudden he went under. I turned around. No bubbles, splashing, nothing. "Vic?" I waited a sec. "Vic are you ok? Vic this isn't funny" I started freaking out. I felt arms wrap around me "I knew you wouldn't stay mad" he whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I turned and crashed myblips onto his. "Don't ever do that to me again. I thought something was wrong" I said pulling away the hugging him. "Sorry kells. I won't do it again" he hugged me back. "Can we get out now?" I asked. He laughed then nodded "yeah. Come on". He draped his arm around my shoulder and we got out of the cold lake. After we dried off we laid in the blanket. He sat with his legs apart and I sat in front of him. His arms were around me. It was dark now. "This blanket is super soft" I said running my hand over it. "Only the best for you, baby" he said playing with my hair. I giggled. Earlier I told my mom that I was probably not going to be home tonight. "Thanks babe". I think the names are cute.
"So on my birthday I figured you could meet the rest of my family" I suggested. "Uh... I don't know kells" he said. He sounded worried. "Don't worry. They will love you. And if not then what I do with my life isn't up to them. Its up to me to do what makes me happy. And that's you" I said turning to face him. He had a smirk on his face. "You said you wanted to do me". "What are you?...5?" I asked. He shook his head "but seriously. You mean that?" He asked still playing with my hair. "I am dead serious Vic. I love you so much. Words can't even describe how much I love you" I turned to face him. "I love you too. More than anything in the world" he smiled. He brought his lips down to mine. His lips are so perfect. We had a mini make out session. "God kells. You don't know how much you mean to me" the said resting his forehead on mine.
Sorry its short but I wanted to update real quick. I might not update tomorrow but I will try. Byee